Gailey says media twists the stats.

Since 1972

Wish Howard would have followed up on that question.

I only heard the re-cap...Simon usually follows up when they slip like that...Maybe he was still punch drunk from watching that crap yesterday...BTW I'm a huge Howard Simon fan... B-)

I've supported Gailey because I thought he needed more time. I think he's probably a fantastic OC but he appears to be in over his head as a head coach. Some of his quotes from this morning were bordering on delusional. Howard asked him about the fact that the defense has given up over 100 points in 2 division games and he refers to it as "stat twisting"! WTF Chan, there's no twisting, your defense has sucks donkey balls and has been grossly outschemed and outplayed in 2 division games. Stache had no answer for the Jets and when the Patriots adjusted the Bills were lost. That's not just on the players, that's squarely on Wanny.

Is there ANYONE that believes that if Wade Phillips were the DC here that we'd have given up 45 points in the second half? Wade may John freaking Holochek look like Ray Lewis for 2 seasons.

This team has underperformed consistently for 2 years...that's on you Chan and you need to get this **** turned around and fast.

Great freaking post! Couldn't agree more. I want Chan to go into the press conference one of these times and have a ballsy reporter say some of the stuff we say on this forum to Chan. "No Chan, we didn't twist the stats, the Pats just ran through your d-line and linebackers like it was a freaking Peewee team playing division I. WE SAW IT WITH OUR OWN FREAKING EYES CHAN! NOW JUST OWN IT AND SAY THAT YOU AND WANNY FREAKING SUCK AT COACHING DEFENSE!.....OOOOOOWWWWWWNNNNNNN IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!" (This is the reporter saying this) LMAO!!!!

Wade is a defensive genius. I saw a stat once of when he takes over a defense. It is absolutely incredible. They consistently jump at least 15 spots or more in ranking in his 1st year.

BRING WADE BACK AS HC AND KEEP CHAN AS OC!!!!!! Please Buddy!!!

Chan has no answers.

Buffalo beat 2 teams with a combined 1-7 record.

This is going to get much worse next two weeks. Harbaugh is absolutely going to SMOKE Gailey and Wanny.

If I were Gailey I would retire for health reasons: Now.

I will say what I always say - no decent coach in his right mind wants to come to Buffalo and be part of the Buffalo Bills organization, therefore a coach like Chan is about the best you can expect. The Bills don't even belong in the NFL. They would be better starting a minor team league for teams like the Bills.

I will say what I always say - no decent coach in his right mind wants to come to Buffalo and be part of the Buffalo Bills organization, therefore a coach like Chan is about the best you can expect. The Bills don't even belong in the NFL. They would be better starting a minor team league for teams like the Bills.

Ralph gets paid. People buy tickets and merch. and hot dogs and beer. All is well.

I'm not sure he's over his head as much as just to in love with the pass and doesn't have an elite QB to play that game with.

Personally I think coaching is overrated, on the other hand the GM is underrated. Was Marv Levy really an elite coach, no way, but he had the most talented team in the league. Not sure if he couldn't be a real good head coach if he had the players to go along with it. Even if he were OC if he ran the same game plan with the same personal he's stil lbe in trouble. The only difference may be the HC could stranle him until he stops passing practically every down.

My Buddy who is a Saints fan would argue with you.

I only heard the re-cap...Simon usually follows up when they slip like that...Maybe he was still punch drunk from watching that crap yesterday...BTW I'm a huge Howard Simon fan... B-)

Me too, KOKBILLS...I miss the Empire network with howard, larry felser and artie boo-boo baby.