ProFootball Outsiders Playoff odds...Bills surprising...

Big Turk

Pro Football Outsiders currently have the Bills at 66.4% to make the playoffs with a mean wins of 9.7, which is 4th highest in the AFC behind Houston's 10.9, Baltimore's 10.6, and New England's 9.9...

Bills also have the 4th highest chance in the AFC to reach the championship game behind the same teams at 19.2%(9th best in NFL), 8th best chance in the NFL to win the championship game at 8.8%, and 9th highest chance in the NFL to win the superbowl at 3.7%...

clearly by whatever statistical analysis they use, they are bullish on the Bills this year...

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/playoffodds

Sunday is a must-win game.

So if they lose and fall to 2-2 the Bills should just pack in the season because they can't make the playoffs? Damn, and here I thought the other 12 games might hold some importance.

So if they lose and fall to 2-2 the Bills should just pack in the season because they can't make the playoffs? Damn, and here I thought the other 12 games might hold some importance.

Maybe not a must win game but Sunday is a "if-you-lose-you-let-the-other-divisional-teams-catch-you" game.

Well, taking a look at our fairly "easy" schedule (by preseason standards) it has changed. under the "we are who they thought they were" scientific guage, i have rated our remaining opponents. Of the remaining 13 games, i think 8 are even (same as what we thought), 4 are harder and 1 is easier. You could argue that NE is easier based on record and Houston is even, but we know that's not the case. Those are tough games to win. I put my prediction (just to amuse myself) and think we will go 10-6 this year and i hope that puts us in!

@ NYJ Loss

KC Win

@ Cleve Win

NE even (L)

@ SF easier (W)

@ Ariz harder (L)

Tenn even (W)

@ Hou harder (L)

@ NE even (L)

Miami even (W)

@ Indy even (W)

Jax even (W)