Guess Who Is 27th In The NFL In Passing Yards...

Pitta

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

passing yards dont win games scores do. I am concerned about the QB but stats dont get me excited what gets me going is watching under throws, overthrowns and NOT a DAMN deep ball thrown.

+1 Agree 100%

Obviously our strength is running the ball.

Edited by Azucho98

I get my "jollys" from TD's much more than yards passing. When the team is running all over the opponent you really don't need to throw for 400 ypg. But this is a nice new angle to bash our QB with more wins this season than Brady, Manning, Stafford, Big Ben, Brees...

Exactly, If we run the ball 75 yards every drive and Fitz passes the ball 5 yards for a td I'm good with that. Do whatever your strength is to get the W and stay away from the L. Of course if you are one of the Fitz haters and not true Bills fan that cheers for the team reguardless of if it is the player you want playing.... little things like this would intrigue you...just saying

I think Fitz is better suited in the "game manager" role. He gets in trouble when he's slinging it all over the place, primarily because we have no vertical passing game. So when he slings it around, it's always in tight spots... not good for a guy whose forte is not accuracy. The risk of a wide open Fitz-led attack far outweighs the reward when the INTs pile up.

Let's pound the ball, chew up some clock, keep the defense fresh, and not lean on Fitz so much. This offensive line is the real deal if they can stay healthy.

Those fisrt 2 TD's yesterday were garbage time! Oh wait. Good thing we can't run the balll or score TD''s! Maybe our D-line is over hyped i mean they have improved in every game, but there is no way they would be good or even, should i say dominent. Hmm I got it! Fitz sucks and is the root of all this teams problems. man it sucks being in last place,,,, well maybe not now but in a few! The next 3 games will be tough if we can get throw this stretch at .500 we should be fine. teams definetly going inthe right direction. Sorry been drinking!

Passing yards are low because CJ has been running like a madman.

Passing yards are low because his attempts are low.

He's 27th in passing yards

He's 26th in passing attempts

Seems to be right in line to me.

What's out of line are the number of TDs he has considering his limited pass attempts...

You guessed it. Ryan Fitzpatrick. Before everyone gets there jollys that Fitz is tied for lead in passing TDs. Even though 3 came in garbage time against the Jets and the other 5 against sh*tty teams. He is 27th in passing yards. Guys ahead of him include Ryan Tannehill, Bradon Weeden, Jake Locker, Mark Sanchez, etc. If he did not have that garbage time against the Jets he probably would be last. The key to this season is division games. With a huge one coming up on Sunday. We can't go 1-5 like we did last year in divison. I will change my tune when we start winning against good teams.

:doh: