BILLS @ BROWNS - Gameday thread

Simon

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when are Trent Edwards And Dick JAURON our coach and QB? Why are we doing checkdowns and screens every play?

Because a lot of big plays that our offense produces are via screen passes and checkdowns to Spiller/Jackson... Except Tashard Choice is not Spiller or Jackson, so our big plays in this area cease. A good coach would adjust

Fitz isn't great but most QBs need playmakers around them to be effective. The Bills have 3 guys on offense that can make things happen - two of them are now out. Not many QBs are going to look great in that situation.

A great supporting cast can make a good QB look great. A great QB can make a average supporing cast look great (see Indy before/after injury.)

Jackson and then Spiller have always made Fitz look better then he is, and he's not the kind of QB that can lift a team on his back.

Horrendous officiating. Phantom illegal contact negates an INT, phantom push off, major holding by Browns OL yet to be called. Combine with bad karma from football injury gods and a great start on its way to a laugher looks like another road loss for the Bills. ARRRGGGHHH

I don't think I've seen a worse officiated game (on both sides)

It is very annoying and cringing to watch

CJ Spiller out. Refs horrible. This game ughhhhhhh.

That was a hilariously bad call

One horrible call deserves another

Refs suck

Am I the only one who thinks the refs are doing just fine? Everyone normally bitched about the refs but because they are "replacements", people seem to immediately point fingers.