brett favre time?

Canks

If fitz has another multi int game, don't you guys also think it would be worth it to bring Favre back? he'd be able to hit Graham on this deep slant routes. oooh yeah. I'd totes get his jersey!!

I wonder if we'd have to cut Moats first though? Think Favre would require that as a condition?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Canks… you're no crayonz.

"Trust me."

BTW, I MISS crayonz… any truth to the rumor that he's been banned around here? If so that's a huge mistake.

The guy was harmless fun.

If crayonz got banned that is terrible, his threads were always pure gold, unlike most of the crap around here.

"Trust me."

BTW, I MISS crayonz… any truth to the rumor that he's been banned around here? If so that's a huge mistake.

I assume it's true, as not only is crayonz conspicuous by his absence, but there was also no Jimmy Spags thread prior to the Jets game.

I never minded crayonz when he kept the nonsense to his own threads; it was when he purposefully de-railed someone else's thread with his hijinks that got on my nerves.

Last time Favre was healthy he had an MVP worthy season. He's had time to heal & he can still sling it. Most guys couldn't handle it physically at his age, but this is Brett frigging Favre we're talking about. Sure, it'll never happen, but we should be so lucky.

If crayonz got banned that is terrible, his threads were always pure gold

+1

Brother, I'm thinking flutie. That little sucker can still scramble. Cmon we can bring back the Flutie flakes. Nothing wakes you up in the morning like Flutie flakes.

If we ever brought Flutie back into RWS I will snipe him from on top of the bathroom towers, and then jump off the top as I slice my wrists on the way down.

If fitz has another multi int game, don't you guys also think it would be worth it to bring Favre back? he'd be able to hit Graham on this deep slant routes. oooh yeah. I'd totes get his jersey!!

I wonder if we'd have to cut Moats first though? Think Favre would require that as a condition?

Slow day I see, a little trolling never hurt, that said No Thanks give me Kurt Warner!!!

Brother, I'm thinking flutie. That little sucker can still scramble. Cmon we can bring back the Flutie flakes. Nothing wakes you up in the morning like Flutie flakes.

We should trade Kyle Williams strait up for Tebow :thumbsup:

TROLLI TROLLI TROLLI TROLL!!!

Booooooo!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You're a troll, right? Nice touch to suggest bringing back a famous INT machine to address concern about INTs from our QB

"Trust me."

Crayonz, Spags....def. a duller board than it was last year. I hadn't heard that rumor but then, I never hear TBD board rumors. Can't say it's a mistake tho don't know what he did

Edited by Hopeful

Crayonz is banned? And Jimmy Spags?

Still love TBD. But this is a duller board this year. No humor.

There are way too many rules in real life, there shouldn't be on a freakin message board. Good grief if that's true.

As for Favre, he would probably still be playing, and retiring, if it weren't for that epic bounty beatdown he took at the NFC championship a few years ago. Guy is as tough as nails.