brett favre time?

Canks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crayonz is banned? And Jimmy Spags?

Still love TBD. But this is a duller board this year. No humor.

There are way too many rules in real life, there shouldn't be on a freakin message board. Good grief if that's true.

As for Favre, he would probably still be playing, and retiring, if it weren't for that epic bounty beatdown he took at the NFC championship a few years ago. Guy is as tough as nails.

Well it's only a rumor but I'd love to hear from a moderator about Crayonz and Jimmy Spags.

If indeed they were banned it would be an example of what Marv might call over-officiousness.

Anyways, just checked.

Jimmy Spags was last active on August 22nd… Crayonz on August 27th.

FWIW.

...and losing. Oh, did we forget how Doug lost the only playoff game he played for the Bills, fumbling the ball on Miami's one yard line with seconds left? Good times.

PTR

Oh boy… I hate to reply because this could turn into a huge shyt storm but wasn't Flutie leading the team back in the final seconds in heroic fashion? (yes)

Didn't Moulds and Andre Reed have epically bad plays which hurt the team? (yes)

Why was Thurman Thomas on an island trying to block Trace Armstrong (he, of 106 career sacks) on that fumble/strip?

You of all people Promo.

And to those who cite our "number one ranked defense" as the reason for the winning seasons… why did Flutie win all those games while Johnson was middling at best?

Buffalo fans at their very worst.

Canks… you're no crayonz.

"Trust me."

BTW, I MISS crayonz… any truth to the rumor that he's been banned around here? If so that's a huge mistake.

The guy was harmless fun.

Count me in for the crayonz paver fundraising drive.

If we ever brought Flutie back into RWS I will snipe him from on top of the bathroom towers, and then jump off the top as I slice my wrists on the way down.

You do realize that Mods have the ability to view your IP address, right? This is pure gold for any FBI or local police department investigation.

Oh boy… I hate to reply because this could turn into a huge shyt storm but wasn't Flutie leading the team back in the final seconds in heroic fashion? (yes)

Didn't Moulds and Andre Reed have epically bad plays which hurt the team? (yes)

Why was Thurman Thomas on an island trying to block Trace Armstrong (he, of 106 career sacks) on that fumble/strip?

You of all people Promo.

And to those who cite our "number one ranked defense" as the reason for the winning seasons… why did Flutie win all those games while Johnson was middling at best?

Buffalo fans at their very worst.

And Rob Johnson walked off the field with the Bills winning a playoff game. All they had to do is cover a kickoff. And yet if you ask any Bills fan, RJ lost us that Titans playoff game.

It's funny how we make excuses for some players (Flutie) and throw others (Fitz, RJ, Edwards) under the bus. I can guarantee if the exact same series of events happened in a 2012 playoff game and Fitz fumbled like Flutie did, no one...N-O O-N-E...would be cutting him any slack.

I liked Flutie but I hate the cult that sprung up around him. His effectiveness waned as the rest of the league figured him out.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Well it's only a rumor but I'd love to hear from a moderator about Crayonz and Jimmy Spags.

If indeed they were banned it would be an example of what Marv might call over-officiousness.

Anyways, just checked.

Jimmy Spags was last active on August 22nd… Crayonz on August 27th.

FWIW.

Evidence is pointing to a ban.

Me too, I hated going to the playoffs.

Flutie was awesome what is the nonsense? Its been all downhill since the magic flute.......flutie to moulds was moneybags.

The playoffs were brutal.....who would want that?

and to not go off thread........a huge yes to farve.......farve is a legend.......it couldn't hurt and someone would catch a few extra slants

but this is not an option farve is done

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I know that this Brett Favre / troll thread has turned into a Flutie bashing thread, but I would just like to say that if Brett Favre is 75% of what he was then he is still better than Fitz. And has just as much of a future as a starting QB.

Edited by vincec

I know that this Brett Favre / troll thread has turned into a Flutie bashing thread, but I would just like to say that if Brett Favre is 75% of what he was then he is still better than Fitz. And has just as much of a future as a starting QB.

THANK YOU. finally, someone who gets me <3

Wanna bet? If Favre were 50% of Fitz he'd still be in the NFL. Not saying Fitz is that great, but your opinion of Favre is inflated by his fame.

PTR

Wanna bet? If Favre were 50% of Fitz he'd still be in the NFL. Not saying Fitz is that great, but your opinion of Favre is inflated by his fame.

PTR

He's not in the league because he doesn't want to be a backup and because everyone wants a young, cheap prospect as their backup not a 41 year old vet. He's obviously not a long term solution, but neither is Fitz. I'm sure he's as good as or better than most backup caliber QBs in he league, Fitz included. Players of his ability don't just forget how to play overnight.