From The Official Obama Campaign Store--Narcissism Gone Wild

3rdnlng

Just like Bush thought...

Ridiculous assertion. I wouldn't put it past some of his cultists, and have no doubt a few people (perhaps Barney Frank and Harry Reid, who've sponsored such bills before) will argue the 22nd should be repealed to give The Messiah a third term.

But as authoritarian and arrogant as Obama is, I HIGHLY doubt he has pretensions to being an actual dictator.

There is no point to the 22nd amendment. None

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Besides the "bloody" flag, there are plenty of other great items at the OBAMA STORE...............my favorite is the,

Obama Baby Onesie

Our 2012 onesie is perfect for the littlest Obama supporter in your life. 100 percent cotton and made in the USA......$20

ofaonesie_baby_onesie_1.jpg

Edited by B-Man

Yup, we are totally doomed. The government is evil and only an idiot like Paul/Romney can save us

You really are a fvckin retard

So it's Okay for Obama to issue Papal Bulls to save us from Paul/Romney

What happens if Paul/Romney gets elected? Are those same Papal Bulls okay?

Besides the "bloody" flag, there are plenty of other great items at the OBAMA STORE...............my favorite is the,

Obama Baby Onesie

Our 2012 onesie is perfect for the littlest Obama supporter in your life. 100 percent cotton and made in the USA......$20

And to think that that little baby has more maturity than the average Rush Limbo listener.

Obama Baby Onesie

Just like his campaign..... Full of s***, except the baby's smells better.

Obama Baby Onesie

It also comes in adult sizes.

Talk about Narcissism Gone Wild

I hear Myth has taken up Obamas rally cry of Change!

'I Can Change Washington'

I sure as hell hopes he doesn't believe that lie.

Republicans like you just hate change. That is your problem.

Oh...wait...is this 2008? "Is this a....what day is this?"

Hmmm, either the link is broken or they've taken that off the site.

I love the warning. "We can't find the page you requested, because YOU did something wrong." :lol:

Too bad. I was going to put one of those flags on the flagpole. Above the American flag. And upside-down.

I love the warning. "We can't find the page you requested, because YOU did something wrong." :lol:

Too bad. I was going to put one of those flags on the flagpole. Above the American flag. And upside-down.

Holy ****, I thought you were kidding.

Whoops, our bad...

The page you requested was not found, and we have a fine guess why.

• If you typed the URL directly, please make sure the spelling is correct.
  • If you clicked on a link to get here, the link is outdated.

I'm surprised the link didnt blame Bush for not

I'm surprised the website didn't blame Bush for not being able to find the page.