Mario's breakfast cereal

Well I eat lots of it and find it quite tasty - and, for the locals anyway, it's on sale for $2.99/box at Tops. (I posted about it a few weeks ago.)

And - before the criticism goes too far - I'm sure the web site operators and fulfillment companies are profiting, but 100% of Mario's proceeds go to Carly's Club & Roswell Park Cancer Institute to help children who are fighting cancer, and their families.

As one who sees some of these kids on my own visits to Roswell, I applaud Mario Williams for lending his name to the cause.

post-2970-0-45133800-1347977294_thumb.jpg

I think I'm the only one that liked Flutie Flakes.

no way bud....flutie flakes were tasty to me.....i say flutie was the last good qb we had.....seems a lot of TBD'ers are not Flutie fans for some reason....he did lead us to the playoffs......and scrambled for 17 yards on a 4th and 16 one time..........love the guy

I hear Fitzpatrick has a deal with a local bakery to make Ryan's Turnovers. :lol: I kill me.

PTR

Ha Ha finally someone with my sense of humor!!! By the way something wrong with my DVR ....Everytime I try to record The Biggest Loser The TV shows the Patriots lol