Eric Wood calls out Tambi Hali

DaveinElma

If the league won't deal with the issue chop block him until he's badly injured.

It's funny to me how the players can be so vocal about how the league tries to protect their well being, yet when it's player on player the union seems to never do a thing. Shouldn't the players union be MORE pissed off than the league about something like a bounty program? And if some idiot is trying to injure your neck in the pile, isn't there some way the union could take up this issue? I don't get that at all.

I like how Wood stuck up for his teammate on that one skirmish. If the refs won't do anything about it, take care of it on the field. Nothing like a good head slap to ear hole to fix that problem.

Exactly.

I am Bills proud to hear about The Boys taking care of business up front.

They looked the part yesterday. everyone was bringing the Wood.

It's funny to me how the players can be so vocal about how the league tries to protect their well being, yet when it's player on player the union seems to never do a thing. Shouldn't the players union be MORE pissed off than the league about something like a bounty program? And if some idiot is trying to injure your neck in the pile, isn't there some way the union could take up this issue? I don't get that at all.

I like how Wood stuck up for his teammate on that one skirmish. If the refs won't do anything about it, take care of it on the field. Nothing like a good head slap to ear hole to fix that problem.

What?? Cheap shots going on in the pile? Lives endangered?? I am stunned.

This is as old as the game. Every game I saw this weekend was full of guys having their slap fests and pushing after the whistle and then immediately looking at the ref for help. It's getiing ridiculous. If these guys don't like it, do something about it, other than complaining to the ref--or worse, to the public...on twitter.

Exactly.

I am Bills proud to hear about The Boys taking care of business up front.

They looked the part yesterday. everyone was bringing the Wood.

Thank you for being the only person here so far to get the real point.

The Bills O-Line is BADAZZ and as they mature into veterans they are letting opponents know how it is going to be.

Seriously - is there an actual Bills fan deranged enough to still be whining and worrying about this offensive line? Glenn looks like one hell of a 2nd round steal.

If only we had an actual QB instead of the league's best backup... :rolleyes:

And if you haven't seen yet - once again the Bills afer two weeks lead the league in rushing yards (just under 400) and fewest sacks (the only team to have allowed none)!

No doubt we will be told that it's all Chan Gailey's brilliant coaching and Fitz's awesome quick passing, but it did kind of looked to me like a lot of huge holes and a lot of all day to throw back there.

So if Wood and Levitre want to talk during or after the game - let them - they're earning it.

Edited by BobChalmers

I just pray the Wood can stay healthy because he is the glue to this oline. I love this attitude. When the last time our oline was considered a strength? It's awesome.

^This. A thousand times this. Remember that snippet of tape from camp when Gailey was on the sidelines marveling at Eric Wood and wishing he had 52 other players just like him? There's a reason. He has what they call "football temperment."

And to think, he's still rounding himself into game shape after his ACL surgery. Simply a great player.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

And if you haven't seen yet - once again the Bills afer two weeks lead the league in rushing yards (just under 400) and fewest sacks (the only team to have allowed none)!

No doubt we will be told that it's all Chan Gailey's brilliant coaching and Fitz's awesome quick passing, but it did kind of looked to me like a lot of huge holes and a lot of all day to throw back there.

So if Wood and Levitre want to talk during or after the game - let them - they're earning it.

This!!!

What?? Cheap shots going on in the pile? Lives endangered?? I am stunned.

This is as old as the game. Every game I saw this weekend was full of guys having their slap fests and pushing after the whistle and then immediately looking at the ref for help. It's getiing ridiculous. If these guys don't like it, do something about it, other than complaining to the ref--or worse, to the public...on twitter.

That's exactly what I'm saying...this should be handled internally within their players union.

^This. A thousand times this. Remember that snippet of tape from camp when Gailey was on the sidelines marveling at Eric Wood and wishing he had 52 other players just like him? There's a reason. He has what they call "football temperment."

Maybe 51 others, and Kyle Williams.

Maybe 51 others, and Kyle Williams.

Amen to that, love them both. And how about a 23 year old, out there dominating a few days after his brother was murdered. I loved how the rest of the team was so happy for him after the sack.

I just pray the Wood can stay healthy because he is the glue to this oline. I love this attitude. When the last time our oline was considered a strength? It's awesome.

This O-Line is looking as good as the Super Bowl years.

I really hope the Bills can give Levitre a new contract before the season is over.