US Had 48 Hours Notice Of Potential Danger

Dante

How very adult of you.

Watch a recording of the Today Show on cbs from the other day with Pink singing. Sept 18th. Pray tell what is the bulge on her back?

I can't find an exact picture to prove it to you, but often they place this device (transmitter / receiver) under their clothes. Look close and you will see that there is a device on her back

pink-today-show-performance-tour-announcement.jpg

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How very adult of you.

Watch a recording of the Today Show on cbs from the other day with Pink singing. Sept 18th. Pray tell what is the bulge on her back?

I can't find an exact picture to prove it to you, but often they place this device (transmitter / receiver) under their clothes. Look close and you will see that there is a device on her back

Bush was wearing a transmitter/receiver, because Pink had an earpiece on the Today show? :lol:

How very adult of you.

I don't know, I'm more interested in the bulges in her front.

It must be sad for the BO supporters that his entire Middle East foreign policy centerpiece has been blown to **** by a retarded movie made by a Coptic Christian Egyptian-American. That would be like Abraham Lincoln's southern intervention being blown to pieces by an anti Irish piece in the NY Gazette written by a Welsh curmudgeon with bushy eyebrows.

Obama's presidency is a failure. He is a "fake, phony, fraud" of the first degree.

It must be sad for the BO supporters that his entire Middle East foreign policy centerpiece has been blown to **** by a retarded movie made by a Coptic Christian Egyptian-American. That would be like Abraham Lincoln's southern intervention being blown to pieces by an anti Irish piece in the NY Gazette written by a Welsh curmudgeon with bushy eyebrows.

Obama's presidency is a failure. He is a "fake, phony, fraud" of the first degree.

But the media let's him get away with it. No one holds him accountable. I cant stand 4 more years of this. All the excuses, apologies and lies.

I believe something like that came close to happening, in fact. :lol:

How very adult of you.

Dope. Like your "Ha" was adult. Look, I've worn body armor. The entire outline of the back of a vest is visible in those photos. And because W has poor posture the upper back portion is more pronounced.

poor posture? I have a bad back, I know what a back brace look lile, that isn't one of them

GPS locator , now thats funny

I know what body armor looks like.

PLEASE provide body armor imges to match the one that was seen

pantac-body-armor-shell-condura-black-hawk-down-version--%5b2%5d-3153-p.jpg

Interceptor-Back-L.jpgbody-armor-back-LG.jpg

bush_wired-large.jpg

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

poor posture? I have a bad back, I know what a back brace look lile, that isn't one of them

Are you trying to insinuate that if a President of the US is wearing a bulletproof vest, he would use the one from a mail order catalog?

This is the stupidest thing I've seen on this board in a while....and that's saying something. I think it's fair to say that Bush has answered plenty of questions in 8 years without an earpiece or a teleprompter; regardless of whatever it is you think you see in these photos. Even BO has done a few sans his 'machine.'

For the sake of argument, is it any better that the "VOTE" at the DNC on the God issue was read directly from the teleprompter? Is that 'cheating?' Or does it just apply to Bush bad phenomena? They mocked the entire democratic process..... with the whole world watching (and reading along with them) and come out smiling like nobody would notice. How can you take that seriously? I'm not gonna ask for any 'secret' information....just go watch your own convention.

A quick reminder that the thread is about the very serious subject of Libya, terror and our government's response.

Unfortunately, poor posters like BF4E have difficulty concentrating, thus we get this 8 year old wacko conspiracy theory foolishness that has nothing to do whatsoever with anything.

but since he likes to be distracted by bright, shiny objects, here are two additional pictures for him to play with.

iTQegEI6Xu5Gg.jpg

John Kerry at the same debate, with similar "bulges"

299813.gif

Same bulges..........................maybe he getting debate instructions...........lol