US Had 48 Hours Notice Of Potential Danger

Dante

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick reminder that the thread is about the very serious subject of Libya, terror and our government's response.

Unfortunately, poor posters like BF4E have difficulty concentrating, thus we get this 8 year old wacko conspiracy theory foolishness that has nothing to do whatsoever with anything.

but since he likes to be distracted by bright, shiny objects, here are two additional pictures for him to play with.

iTQegEI6Xu5Gg.jpg

John Kerry at the same debate, with similar "bulges"

299813.gif

Same bulges..........................maybe he getting debate instructions...........lol

BF4E seems to poison every thread he posts in.

A quick reminder that the thread is about the very serious subject of Libya, terror and our government's response.

Unfortunately, poor posters like BF4E have difficulty concentrating, thus we get this 8 year old wacko conspiracy theory foolishness that has nothing to do whatsoever with anything.

but since he likes to be distracted by bright, shiny objects, here are two additional pictures for him to play with.

iTQegEI6Xu5Gg.jpg

John Kerry at the same debate, with similar "bulges"

299813.gif

Same bulges..........................maybe he getting debate instructions...........lol

holy crap!!!! I knew he had wings of an angel!!!! That's what's really under the shirt. huh???

stirring... boiling... having fun....

on topic:

On Obama's Watch

The facts as they’ve emerged point inescapably to the conclusion that America suffered the country’s worst terrorist attack since 9/11 in the consular assault that killed four Americans in Libya. The intense quality of the violence, including the use of heavy weaponry, suggested as much from the start. Yet fully nine days passed before President Obama’s spokesman clearly admitted the truth — while suggesting it should have been obvious to the public all along. “It is, I think, self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack,” press secretary Jay Carney told reporters aboard Air Force One.

Self-evident? .......................................Not exactly.

{snip}

Accounts in the Wall Street Journal and The New York Times described the attackers taking command of the consular compound, setting a building ablaze with diesel fuel, driving the Americans to a hoped-for safehouse and ambushing them there with mortar fire.

Away from the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan, no organized enemy has pulled off an orchestrated attack against the U.S. of this magnitude since 9/11. The assault is part of Obama’s record, one that demands far more presidential candor.

"I'm pretty sure Obama owes Nakoula an apology."

We're barraged by new distractions, so let's catch things that are slipping down the memory hole. It's not just Nakoula. It's Chris Stevens. Our ambassador was murdered, and he was murdered after he was targeted and he was not given security.

Shame on those who disrespected Nakoula's freedom of speech. Their faults are apparent and need to be remembered. But what happened to Chris Stevens? I don't trust that we've learned the whole story. Why wasn't he protected? Was he an inconvenient man? We saw such an effort to create static around his death. Look — riots over here, here, and here! Offensive video on the internet! Man with a "towel" around his face! And hey check out the most important thing that happened all week: Romney said "47%" to some people back in May!

The very fact that we're thinking about Nakoula — and futzing with Romney rhetoric — makes me feel that Chris Stevens got stuffed the memory hole.

Who wanted that forgetting and why?

SHOOTFIRSTAIMLATER.png

Edited by B-Man

One More:

"US State Dept. blasts CNN report on Christopher Stevens' diary."

Why? Because it contravened the wishes of the family.

CNN broke a pledge to the late ambassador's family that it wouldn't report on the diary, said State Department spokesman Philippe Reines, a senior adviser to U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton...

The public has a right to know what CNN learned from
"multiple sources" about fears and warnings of a terror threat before the Benghazi attack, the channel said, "which are now raising questions about why the State Department didn't do more to protect Ambassador Stevens and other U.S. personnel
."...

"Whose first instinct is to remove from a crime scene the diary of a man killed along with three other Americans serving our country, read it, transcribe it, email it around your newsroom for others to read" and then call the family?" Reines asked.

I'm glad CNN did this. The State Department — it's obvious, isn't it? — wanted to suppress this information, and CNN got it out. This is a major international event, and I don't accept privatizing it. Yes, there is a grieving family, but the State Department, which calls CNN "disgusting," is hiding behind that family. That's disgusting.

In its online story, CNN said it found the journal on the "floor of the largely unsecured consulate compound where he was fatally wounded."

Why wasn't the crime scene secured? If CNN hadn't taken the journal, where would it be now? Having taken it, they shouldn't read it? Having read it, they shouldn't use it?

Asked to comment on CNN's report that Stevens was concerned about a "hit list," Reines referred to a news conference last Thursday at which Clinton was asked about it.

"I have absolutely no information or reason to believe that there's any basis for that," Clinton had said.

Why didn't Clinton know anything? Or was she lying? I'm sick of this suppression. Our ambassador was assassinated, the State Department has been lying or dissembling, and we're asked to be distracted by the family's wishes... as asserted by the State Department in cover-your-ass mode... or worse.

Edited by B-Man

Hey, good news, everyone! The WH has finally concluded what the rest of the entire freaking world knew two weeks ago! At this rate, it's only a matter of years before they declare the Foot Hood shooting a terrorist hit as well!

America! !@#$ yeah!

http://www.nytimes.c...libya.html?_r=0

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton indicated for the first time on Wednesday that there was an explicit link between the Qaeda franchise in North Africa and the attack at the American diplomatic mission in Libya that killed four Americans, including the ambassador, J. Christopher Stevens.

Hey, good news, everyone! The WH has finally concluded what the rest of the entire freaking world knew two weeks ago! At this rate, it's only a matter of years before they declare the Foot Hood shooting a terrorist hit as well!

America! !@#$ yeah!

http://www.nytimes.c...libya.html?_r=0

It's tough for BO to admit he was wrong and "shot first and aimed later" it was much easy to blame our own country and apologize than to admit he was wrong and it was the work of Islamic terrorists . Way to lead from the rear...again.

I cannot wait to feel like we have a competant president again not any empty teleprompter reading suit.

It's tough for BO to admit he was wrong and "shot first and aimed later" it was much easy to blame our own country and apologize than to admit he was wrong and it was the work of Islamic terrorists . Way to lead from the rear...again.

I cannot wait to feel like we have a competant president again not any empty teleprompter reading suit.

Emperor Obama did not 'shoot first and aim later'. The blunt fact of the matter is that we, collectively, are just not smart enough to understand what he was trying to communicate as his opinions on the situation were evolving. Clearly it was our fault for not understanding him.

It's the right thing to do.

Emperor Obama did not 'shoot first and aim later'. The blunt fact of the matter is that we, collectively, are just not smart enough to understand what he was trying to communicate as his opinions on the situation were evolving. Clearly it was our fault for not understanding him.

It's the right thing to do.

I heard on the radio that the administration knew without a doubt that it was a terrorist attack within 24 hrs of it occurring. I'll try to confirm, but if proven, this could be Obama's "Waterloo".

I heard on the radio that the administration knew without a doubt that it was a terrorist attack within 24 hrs of it occurring. I'll try to confirm, but if proven, this could be Obama's "Waterloo".

I doubt it would be a "Waterloo" moment for him; the media would never run with the story and hurt their golden boy. I suspect both the White House and media would blame and deflect until after the election.

I doubt it would be a "Waterloo" moment for him; the media would never run with the story and hurt their golden boy. I suspect both the White House and media would blame and deflect until after the election.

Let's be honest....somehow they would still blame bush...blame the stupid video no one saw....and then divert everyone's attention to a story about nothing over a Romney non-gaffe

Let's be honest....somehow they would still blame bush...blame the stupid video no one saw....and then divert everyone's attention to a story about nothing over a Romney non-gaffe

Word has it that Romney once shortchanged his illegal Mexican nanny an entire dollar! He's a cheap racist!