Week 2 predictions

Jerry Jabber

The emergence of TJ Graham on the roster might not make a catch....but the threat of his time travel speed will keep Kansas City from sitting on routes for fear of getting beat deep.

The Bills coaches will recognize that the bills offensive line did a very good job in pass protection and allow Fitz to throw a little deeper and take a deeper drop

Because of the space created by running the coverage deep Spiller will be in space....A LOT....and have a huge day

The totally embarrised bills defense will have Kansas City to their backup QB by the end of the 1st half.

Bills win by at least 14 points

Chiefs 48

Bills 2

Mario redeems himself with 2 sacks and a safety.

I'm sick of the Bills failing to even meet my expectations, let alone exceed them...so I'm keeping them low this week.

I, too, have lowered my expectations...

Buffalo Bills 57

Kansas City Chiefs - 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! :beer:

I, too, have lowered my expectations...

Buffalo Bills 57

Kansas City Chiefs - 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! :beer:

There's only one man who can right this ship, brother....although I fear it may be too late.

Did we block a PAT or hold them to fields gols on two drive?

49-2 is more likely.

Good point. I'm going to change my prediction to 56-2. They score seven TDs and convert for 2 each time.

Hard to predict which team will show up to play. Im going with a gut pick and say the Bills come back pretty decent this week. Fitz calms people down, Spiller runs good with Choice, some WR steps up, defense does ok, Bills 24 Chiefs 20 One game at a time LETS GO BUFFALO!!

Bills win an ugly one by fan standards. Gilmore doesn't look great but shows he has the tools in the basket, MW doesn't break records but the DL impacts the game, the LB's continue to grow but the short middle game is exploited. >2 INT's. SJ gets two TD's, Chandler picks one up, too.

I wanted to say Chicago gets some football play this year. But, no. I really think Cleveland outplays themselves against Cinci, but I still pick Cinci. Indianapolis beats a souless Minny, Oakland raises the roof over Miami, Pats over England in a game you wonder if NE still has it, Tampa takes down the Giants, Baltimore stops the Eagles, Carolina shows it's a growing team and beats the circus team of NO, Houston shows its intent to be a playoff team and dominates like Washington does with Dallas to follow. The Jets soar over Pittsburgh, making the Steeler fan base furious, SD over TN, SF plays an emotional game against Detroit after that gaffe with coaches a while back and Atlanta shows the NFCS is not far behind the NFCE.

How do they get to 48?

16 field goals. We keep them out of the end zone!!!

Not looking good.

FJ is out. While the national media is saying the Bills won't miss him, that couldn't be further from the truth. He's the heart, the centerpiece, of this offense. Also, losing our No. 2 WR is going to hurt, especially when we were already lacking a true No. 2 and were already thin.

Defense will take time to gel. Secondary won't fix problems in one week. As a result, I don't expect too much out of our D line until that happens.

KC's balanced attack will be more advantageous than homefield.

Chefs: 26

Bills: 21

Bills will find their groove next week vs. the stinky Browns.

3-0 Bills. It a record setting preformance. A 18 turnovers and 55 penalties occurs. We finally get our 3 points when Potter is called upon to kick from our own 35 yard line. A 72 yard field goal with the wind in his face! This was at the start of the second half. Chan was so afraid we would turn it over he kicked it on first down after a 15 yard run (and the only first down of the game by either team) by McEntyre. He was the only player to hang onto the ball for an entire play the whole game without a penalty occuring.

On the positive side... The Bills sell the game as the greatest football folly ever and earn enough money to not have to worry about the long term lease to stay in Buffalo. Bills fans rejoice knowing they can look forward to more games at the Ralph like the Bills and Chiefs.

How do they get to 48? Is it 6TDs, all with 2pt conversions just to rub it in from last year? Also, do they just give us the safety because Matt Cassel is going up against the Bills D in fantasy and can't afford to give them 10pts with a shutout? That's my guess.

Did we block a PAT or hold them to fields gols on two drive?

49-2 is more likely.

You guys are trying way too hard to complicate an extremely simple equation...

6 TDs (w/PAT) + 2 FGs = 48 pts.

I think we'll probably see a more risk averse offensive game, and much better defensive scheming. Probably a low-scoring affair, and the Bills will win if they come out ahead in turnover battle:

Bills 17

Chiefs 13

I think you are closest to the mark. I think we will settle down and play smarter. throw a couple twists and stunts in there.

I wish they would move the ends around more too to create mismatches.

I expect Cordy will continue his development and

the O line will shine.

My heart wants the defense to blow it up though.

Home field means alot this sunday Mario and Andersen will understand what it means to play at the Ralph in front of us and up thier games accordingly.

This one is for real folks. Last weekend was preseason hangover and over with.

Les go Buffalo

Edited by 3rdand12

Some of you seem to have some pretty crazy and unlikely predictions here. I think some of you people really need a little dose of reality. Here are my predictions:

The Bills get off to a frustrating start as the twelfth man makes the stadium so loud that Chiefs starting Right Tackle Eric Winston can’t hear the whistle and doesn’t release the headlock he has on Mario Williams. Williams is then ejected from the game for cursing at the replacement ref (with Johnson still hanging from his neck) for not getting a holding call.

Ryan Fitzgerald, Fitzsimmins, Fitzpatrick, or whatever his name is, still has trouble connecting, so Chan Gailey, out of sheer frustration, has Tyler Thigpen open up Fitzpatrick’s head and throw his brain deep downfield to Wide Receiver, Ruvell Martin, who just can’t haul it in.

Towards the end of the first half, The Bills score their first points when Brad Smith shows more of his versatility and kicks a field goal. Unfortunately, the points are overturned when Cordy Glenn is called for holding after he hugs Smith. After the play, the replacement refs are seen looking up the definition of “holding.”

The Bills go into the locker room at halftime with some of the drunker and more confused fans chanting “Tebow… Tebow…”

During halftime, the Bills fortunes seem to turn around when Dick Jauron is found in the Basement sticking needles into various Bill’s Bobblehead figures.

Also during halftime, Ken Johnson, the famous tailgater, holds a Satanic ritual in which the first born son of Jim Kelly is sacrificed on an alter (or as most would call it, the hood of his car), and then grilled to perfection. Kelly is then served to dozens of craven, bloodthirsty Bills fans. A good time is had by all.

Early in the third quarter, the game finally turns around for the Bills when Marcel Darius becomes so infuriated that he tears fellow teammate Arthur Moats’ arm out of its socket and uses it to beat Chiefs center Rodney Hudson into the turf. The replacement refs are unable to find anything in the rulebook regarding body parts and allow the play to stand. The Bills Fans follow suit and begin tearing out, and throwing various body parts all over the field. The Bills are then able to repeatedly march down the bloodstained field as the Chiefs defense mostly huddle in fear in the endzone.

Final score: Chiefs 10, Bills 189

Spiller accounts for 200+ total yards rushing/receiving and remains the loan shining offensive weapon. Oline paves the way with a solid game.

Defense sucks again, but Mario gets a cheap sack.

Bills win 31-24.

Edited by Stan da Man