Not to Add Fuel to the Fire This Week but.....

BRAWNDO

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this serious? A one year extension??

poloncarz is in a political pickle.....he is in the dog house with govenor coumo for NOT supporting coumo's choice (masiello) for the next erie county democratic chairman. no bills deal gets done without coumo.

i think that this has come to the forefront is very disturbing. i know the bills have us all by the nads and it sucks. i hate being so beholden to littman and co, what bargaining chip does the state or county have? if in fact, the bills are waiting for wilson to pass makes it all the more despicable.i know it is cliche' to bash wilson and lots on here take offense to it, but why no succession plan? or if there is one, for crissakes let the fans know! again, wilson owes us nothing, we rightfully should kiss the ground he walks on ( i guess), but as a fan from the team's inception, i am a bit disgusted and totally blame the bills.

Edited by dwight in philly

There a joke anyway, I way they played on sunday, we will be lucky to get rid of them. They continue to sell us there BS and we all take it hook, line, and sinker. I've wasted 30 years on them, glad to see them go.

Foster Brooks? Is that you?

And the Cards surprise NE...& the Steelers spank the Jets...& we handle KC like we just got handled by the Jets...& you'll be soaring again & filled with hope. It's the nature of our disease....

It's almost as bad as golf....just enough success to keep you coming back.

Hooray , we get one more year...Still dont trust these guys man , something is rotten in Denmark...How on earth did they miss 3 meetings that were critical to G4 funding?

Dude change your thread title, it's misleading. Your paranoia is not evidence of lease talks breaking down, sorry.

No it not Foster Brooks, just a lonely bills fan who sick and tired of always being mock by the Rodney Harrisons of the world. Im just ready for someone to kick some dirt on me, leave me for dead, and leave me alone.

i kinda feel the same way, the only thing that has stopped us from being a steeler or packer type franchise has been ralph and his penny-pinching minions . i hate being irrelevant year after year, especially with the passion the region has for the bills and has backed them consistently, just plain sucks.. Edited by dwight in philly

Now Schumer's little dog and pony show in the parking lot last month makes a little more sense. He probably knew whoever was stalling was stalling, so he went up there just to be on the record in favor of the G4 program.

it's very political.....bottom line, poloncarz is beholding to len lenihan......their preferred erie county democratic chairmen is a lenihan guy.....that is in direct opposition to coumo's choice.....thereore, poloncarz is on cuomo's chit list....it has effected poloncarz's fund raising events and the bills lease.

i have no use for the local or state politicos, but in this case i do not blame them. it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out what is going on, the govt wants a commitment or, more specifically a succession plan! why should they fork over the funds if ralph and co remain non-committal about a succession plan? the bills playing coy is probably pi$$ing off the county and state, and rightfully so..