Marcell Dareus' brother killed in shooting

QB Bills

That sucks. Condolences to Marcel and his family. Hopefully he takes it out on the Chiefs like Ed Reed did recently.

take a moment to think about this post. The man shouldnt even concern himself with the game this week. His concern should be his family. Remove your reply as that is the right thing to do.

Our Mr Dareus has been through more loss in his life than i can even begin to fathom and now this.

But if anyone can come out stronger its you sir. Our thoughts are with you and the family you helped raise.

I have always considered you a man of excellent character. Be strong for family once again young man.

I hope you have found some new brothers and sisters and aunts and uncles in the Buffalo Bills and allow them to support you as best we can Son.

Don't have much info on his brother's death but heard it was related to a robbery. Two of his brothers friends were also killed and I hope this was not gang related. In any event, football is just a game plain and simple. Whether he decided to play or not, I would respect Dareus' decision.