Marcell Dareus' brother killed in shooting

QB Bills

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn there are some shallow people on this board

If you think that is bad I automatically and wrongfully, I may add, feared he might miss this weeks' game. That was my initial reaction. I can't help it. I suck.

RIP, sorry for the loss Dareus.

There is nothing wrong with making lite of situations like this.

Sometimes this is how people deal with issues.

Nobody wishes this kind of thing on good people.

You should know that, if you can't say something nice then just don't.

Heart goes out to Marcell and his family.

Just said what you and others were thinking. Athletes know one thing and that is their craft, it is how they cope with things in more cases then not. Ed Reed said the only way he could deal with the brother's death was to play. Don't be so quick to criticize others when you are clueless yourself.

Just said what you and others were thinking. Athletes know one thing and that is their craft, it is how they cope with things in more cases then not. Ed Reed said the only way he could deal with the brother's death was to play. Don't be so quick to criticize others when you are clueless yourself.

You propose to know what I am thinking? okkkkkkaaaay

There is nothing wrong with making lite of situations like this.

Sometimes this is how people deal with issues.

Nobody wishes this kind of thing on good people.

You should know that, if you can't say something nice then just don't.

Heart goes out to Marcell and his family.

Hey practice squad......if youw wanna take up with that idiot's stance then I'll lump you in with him.

These are athletes but they are also people......

Same thing. Feel really guilty that was my first thought.

Way too young to lose a brother

The important thing is you feel remorse for that thought. That's empathy and sign that you're human. When situations like this happen, we often don't view these people as actual "people". We've associated them with characters we see every week. When something like this happens, we think of the character first, then the human behind them.

Condolensces to Marcell. No one should ever see their brother die so young.

i agree with you, it is a tragic loss obviously, but who knows how dareus wants to deal with it. maybe playing will be his way of coping with the loss, but there are people on here who are quick to judge.. regardless Edited by dwight in philly