Tired of Journeymen

trigger

The Bills will never be a playoff team until they legitimize the QB position. It has been 15 years since the Bills lost their only true "franchise" quarterback of the past quarter century, and Fitzpatrick has made it clear that he's not the answer. "Gunslinger"? Please! Brett Favre was a gunslinger because he was fearless and could make all the throws. Fitzpatrick is wreckless, and I'm not just basing my observation on yesterday. Every time he throws the ball, he literally scares the crap out of me. The Bills gave a bunch of money to a guy that is an above average back-up, not an NFL starter. Linus Van Pelt, Kelly Holcomb, Drew Bledsoe (at the end of a career), Doug Flutie (yes, even him), Rob Johnson, J.P Losman, Trent Edwards, and Ryan Fitzpatrick. If that list of bat guano doesn't induce cold chills and night sweats, you are no Bills fan. WE NEED A DAMN QUARTERBACK!

The Bills will never be a playoff team until they legitimize the QB position. It has been 15 years since the Bills lost their only true "franchise" quarterback of the past quarter century, and Fitzpatrick has made it clear that he's not the answer. "Gunslinger"? Please! Brett Favre was a gunslinger because he was fearless and could make all the throws. Fitzpatrick is wreckless, and I'm not just basing my observation on yesterday. Every time he throws the ball, he literally scares the crap out of me. The Bills gave a bunch of money to a guy that is an above average back-up, not an NFL starter. Linus Van Pelt, Kelly Holcomb, Drew Bledsoe (at the end of a career), Doug Flutie (yes, even him), Rob Johnson, J.P Losman, Trent Edwards, and Ryan Fitzpatrick. If that list of bat guano doesn't induce cold chills and night sweats, you are no Bills fan. WE NEED A DAMN QUARTERBACK!

What do you expect when the Head Coach is a journeyman that nobody else wanted for the past decade plus.

*Ahem*....we DO have Tyler Thigpen and Brad Smith ya know.....wait...do we have Brad Smith?? Paging Brad Smith....Mr. Smith?? Where are you??

Hahahaha, you poop your pants!

Hey! It worked for the Rams in 99. Magic does happen, just not in Buffalo!

Hey you forgot Todd Collins :lol:

that said if Tyler Bray is available we should draft him.

Agree we need to draft a QB!

I was on board with doing everything it took for the Bills to land RGIII. It would have been hefty, but seems pretty clear he was worth every pick Washington gave up.

If Fitzpatrick doesn't show miraculous improvement, get his team into the playoffs and look good doing it, the Bills will probably either trade for Kirk Cousins or draft a rookie QB in the 1st.

How many current Fitz threads are there? I realize most people have frustrations to bear, but unless you've got a thought that's been thoroughly unexplored why not post in one of the other threads? The eventual consolidation is just more work for the mods.

Based on the number of posts you've made and your redundant reply, time is not really an issue for you.

One major criticism I have with Gailey is he seems a little cocky. For some reason, he tries to get anyone to run his offense. And for the most part, he's succeed with scrubs (Thigpen, Fiedler, tomaczak). I don't know why he hasn't gotten a legit 1st round talent to learn under him. I could only imagine RG3 or Newton in this offense.