I love the bills but!!!!!!!!!!

SUNTANBILLSFAN

Over 50 years of being a Bills fan here. And Yesterday was the maddest I've ever been at this team/coaching staff.

I'm not ready to jump off the bandwagon after only one game, but I must admit I'm starting to look for a soft landing spot

I don't want to give up but damn we had all summer to plan for this game and it looked like we just found out the season started the night before! Now will say only bright spot was watching spiller make the jets look silly. but too bad our master mind offensive genius won't run next week!

If you can stop being a Bills fan, you were never a Bills fan.

I used to think that was true... but to put time, money, and emotions into something that hasn't repaid the commitment back in over a decade is increasingly difficult.

If you can stop being a Bills fan, you were never a Bills fan.

That is crap i've been to games in freezing cold when we were 2-14 bought a lot of merch, watch the entire comeback game when I was being heckled and could have left, hope to god Bledsoe was for real hope to god Flutie was the answer hope to god JP was the answer hoped to god Trent was the answer and finally believed it was the injuries last year that hurt us well it wasn't it was this team with no QB leader this team that looked like it was preseason sorry if that hurts the faithful

That is crap i've been to games in freezing cold when we were 2-14 bought a lot of merch, watch the entire comeback game when I was being heckled and could have left, hope to god Bledsoe was for real hope to god Flutie was the answer hope to god JP was the answer hoped to god Trent was the answer and finally believed it was the injuries last year that hurt us well it wasn't it was this team with no QB leader this team that looked like it was preseason sorry if that hurts the faithful

I don't get your point. You have paid your dues as a Bills fan. Are you still a fan? Could you quit being a fan if you wanted to? If you can't, then that's my point. I think we're on the same page.

I don't get your point. You have paid your dues as a Bills fan. Are you still a fan? Could you quit being a fan if you wanted to? If you can't, then that's my point. I think we're on the same page.

I'm starting to think that I could stop caring for this organization. As someone said earleir, i too am starting to think about a soft landing ( I hope not, but its been long enough) How much $ and time is enough. I think there could be life outside my living room on Sunday's.

After 20 years, the first 4 years being the back to back to back to back Super Bowl loses, has created a phoenix, risen up from the ashes, crashing down in flames, twisting in footballs burning winds of fire, a unstoppable loyal fan win or lose (very dramatic, I know) Ive learned long ago that these guys get paid good money to play a great game, it hurts when they lose, but the real game of life is so much more FARKED. Try being a diehard news junkie that is engrossed in geopolitics and Middle Eastern conflict. LETS GO WORLD!! OH I meant LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

If we continue to be as awful as we where last week we finally should be able to start heading forward with the organization....If we keep having that many turnovers and special team TD's scored on us we will be hard presses to win a game and we will finally have the #1 pick in the draft and will be able to take the best QB there is...If he's a bust then theres always next year.

If we continue to be as awful as we where last week we finally should be able to start heading forward with the organization....If we keep having that many turnovers and special team TD's scored on us we will be hard presses to win a game and we will finally have the #1 pick in the draft and will be able to take the best QB there is...If he's a bust then theres always next year.

The funniest post I have seen in a while.

Next year comes and its still the same Sh most of the time.

Really? Have you been a fan for only two days now?

I'm at the point now, where I'm like, eh. Does the lawn need mowing? Or should I finish watching the game? Usually the lawn wins.

This is kind of where I am at. I go to a couple home games a year, and an away game, but it is more about getting together with friends more so than going to see the Bills. When I watch on TV, I don't get upset when they lose, I usually just forget about it and watch the next game. The last 12 years has really zapped me of my enthusiasm. 46 years of following this team with only the Chuck Knox and Marv Levy teams to show for it, will do that to you.

It's really amazing all the heart break we go through and still are not just fans but rabid ones at that. I guess when the excitement of walking up to the stadium or even anticipation of start on TV goes away I'll stop being a fan but I'm 44 now and I still get as pumped up for games as i did 30 years ago . This 2012 team I think is a good one we just played poorly with a terrible game plan- trash it and let's get the chef's - god I hate them.

I think the Bills will always manage to pull off a few wins, usually enough to leave them out the Top QB derby on draft day.

I was really pissed off last Sunday and thought, maybe I should cancel the Sunday Ticket. It is so frustrating to wait for the crappy Bills game to end, so I can finally watch the good games.

But there is usually hope due to the draft or (oh my God) free agency, so by August I am jonesing again for Bills football.

But if they suck like this in various games this year, maybe I will can the Sunday Ticket.