WEEK #1 - Bills @ Jets Game Day Thread

boyst

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't think we'd beat the Jets, although that was a lot worse than expected. I'm still on the 10-6 train.

Should be some epic crying this week on the forums.

Crying? Are you kidding me? This team was putrid today and people are just supposed to think that is okay? The Bills got manhandled today. They should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves. Of course we'll hear all of the usual excuses after the game. This team seems to be in a perpetual state of denial and that is why they don't get any better. Today they looked exactly like the team that lost 8 straight games last year. They have not gotten one iota better. This will be another long season and 10 wins is a pipe dream.

Regardless how the season unfolds, shitzpatricks job is gone after this year. He is by far one of the worst QB's in the league and the starting QB position for the Bills should be open to any and all comers.

The question remains, why is McKelvin allowed to do anything other than return kicks. He remains totally clueless on defense but because he's always referred to as "athletic" he seems to stick around. My club has athletes; why can't they make the big bucks?

Our D must stand for Dareus. He appreared to be the only one playing.