WEEK #1 - Bills @ Jets Game Day Thread

boyst

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to agree with you but I do. The team looks so unprepared is is crazy. I mean, we need an upgrade at qb, but Fitz is only a small part of the problem at this point. This team is so unprepared,and it falls on coaching

Its not just the QB making errant throws, its the defense sucking, special teams sucking, players fumbling, not making tackles, being out of position

The Bills D is making Sanchez look like an all pro, just like Edwards defense did last year. I hate to say it but I almost think Edwards could do better with Mario and a healthy Kyle Williams

Lets all realize its only one game...Patriots lost 31-0 to us in the first game the year they won the Superbowl. We can lose 5 or 6 games and make the playoffs, doesn't matter when they come...

Yup. The last year tells us all we need to know about what the first half of the season means.

That being said, it does not look good...

Lets all realize its only one game...Patriots lost 31-0 to us in the first game the year they won the Superbowl. We can lose 5 or 6 games and make the playoffs, doesn't matter when they come...

This is the only silver lining. Losing by 4 TDs still only counts as a single loss.

I agree, 1 game does not a season make. I think most Bills fans were just riding high on the off season and wanted to come out with a bang. But, someone has to lose the first games, they'll be 16 other teams that lost that will be thinking they didn't do something right.

Yea, my son started the Bills D in his league also :bag:

Well, I'm going to give them a few weeks, but I'm starting to sour on the Bills after several decades of unwavering loyalty. And I don't just mean in fantasy. Football itself just isn't even much fun anymore when your favorite team is so consistently bad.