Your breakout Bills player for the 2012-2013 season?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In an opionion like to get much derision on this board, I think McKelvin is ready to be a big contributor, bigger than any here can imagine. Playing the slot receiver, and special teams contributor. (year 5 and his contract year) I think DJ has a chance also...year 3 is about right for a guy who is going to make it (Chan's bet)

Ha Fitz needs a breakout season, to be sure. But I will take a chance and say Dorin Dickerson, I love the Hback role and think Chan will too. I can see him being our Hernandez. I also am looking forward to having Chandler get more use. I think it would behove us to have a really balanced passing distribution (which includes a TE). Lee Smith too. Hell, throw Corey Mac in there too, I want to have a list of guys running people over I guess.

Is It Sunday Yet?

GO BILLS!!!

I'm going to pick David Nelson.

Jones and Nelson are both 3rd year receivers...the traditional year that it really starts to click for wideouts;

and they have both been in the same system with the same QB for all three years. They could both

really come on this season.

On offense: Scott Chandler. I think last season was a foretaste of what we can expect from him. If the Bills choose to throw to him more often, he should have a big year.

On defense: Kelvin Sheppard. Looked like a rookie last year, but as the season wore on he got better. Having both KW & Dareus in front of him helps, but I think he will step up as a both a leader and dominating MLB.

Edited by Mark Vader