Rex's plan to prepare RT Austin Howard to face Mario...

eball

i mean, someone has to do scout team work. you mean they dont have an abundance of 300 lbs beasts that have a full arsenal of rush moves and are fast too?

I think what's lost in all of this hilarity is that the Jets are clearly preparing for and looking to compensate for Mario Williams.

More power to them in my book.

Marcell Dareus, Kyle Williams and Mark Anderson will warmly thank them for the lack of attention.

yea, i bet they totally forgot about them.... until you posted this. way to let the secret out. i guess now they wont even have to sign hagan.

Edited by NoSaint

You forgot to mention that Maybin had to line up offsides to simulate Mario's speed rush. Apparently Maybin isn't fast enough.

http://wgr550.com/All-hands-on-deck-to-prepare-Jets-OL-for-Bills--Ma/14162797

PTR

Ryan would make a good politician. He's doing a good job managing expectations for Mario. With all his praise and fear and preparation, anything short of a five-sack performance by Mario will be looked at as a victory in gangrene nation.

Mario has taken dumps that are bigger than Maybin! :w00t:

Mario has chunks of guys like Maybin in his stool.

Smash cut to Maybin sitting in front of a mirror, shaving his hairline to look receding, rehearsing a North Carolinian drawl.

Maybin is put on Coples' shoulders and a big white sheet is thrown over both of them. Then Sanchez is taught to run away from the scary ghost.

The Hans and Franz muscle suit.

The undersized guy + The unmotivated guy. Add them together and you get Mario. Makes perfect sense.

Seriously though, Coples is a gifted player and about the size of Mario at 6'6" and 290 pounds.

When he is motivated he's a bear.

Apparently Coples was virtually unblockable at the Senior Bowl practices and also he's played well this preseason.

Seriously though, Coples is a gifted player and about the size of Mario at 6'6" and 290 pounds.

When he is motivated he's a bear.

Apparently Coples was virtually unblockable at the Senior Bowl practices and also he's played well this preseason.

Coples took advantage of backup offenses in the preseason and accumulated 4.5 sacks over 5 games. Yes, it's production, but the guy isn't even starting. If the Bills need to worry about Coples it will be in the future, not necessarily Sunday.

Coples took advantage of backup offenses in the preseason and accumulated 4.5 sacks over 5 games. Yes, it's production, but the guy isn't even starting. If the Bills need to worry about Coples it will be in the future, not necessarily Sunday.

I hope you're right.

It was reported that Cordy Glenn was the only guy who could block him during Senior Bowl practices… and that it was a battle of the Titans.

titans