What....No Smack Talk? Bills vs Jets

Rockinon

LOL are you guys this down when yopu face the Pats? I always see how you are going to POUND us in threads, but the JETS get this... word to the wise.. the JETS STINK! :P

On offense, yes. But their D is that much better. They are tough to run on and tough to stay out of bad down/distance situations against. And their D schemes are second to none when it comes to taking advantage of that.

My hope is that the more the Jets struggle on offense (and they will), their D will get tired of carrying the water all the time, and the team starts to implode. There are definitely some frayed edges in Gotham already.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, getting warmer. Must be a bunch of old farts around this board. Me included, but I'm not going down without a fight. You guys who think smack talk is just for kids must not get out much. I get that some people never talk smack, and that's OK. Not much fun but, OK. The thing that bothers me about this whole thing is, I'm not seeing posters with any fight in them. We don't have to disrespect anyone or hurt anyone's feelings, but isn't there anyone around here who knows how to have fun. I know some people are sensitive and all but come on people. Where's your pride?

OK, getting warmer. Must be a bunch of old farts around this board. Me included, but I'm not going down without a fight. You guys who think smack talk is just for kids must not get out much. I get that some people never talk smack, and that's OK. Not much fun but, OK. The thing that bothers me about this whole thing is, I'm not seeing posters with any fight in them. We don't have to disrespect anyone or hurt anyone's feelings, but isn't there anyone around here who knows how to have fun. I know some people are sensitive and all but come on people. Where's your pride?

Me.

Mark Sanchez and Tebow will wear matching skirts this weekend. Since they dont want to get hurt, they will be wearing 1is2many jerseys.

Rex Ryan will be gettting a pedicure by halftime.

Santonio "What's up Holmes" will be getting Gilmored all day long!!!

The bills will overcome 5 stevie j touchdown+penalties. Not a pick 6. A 6pen (touchdown and penalty for excess celebration)

Oh and Super Mario with Luigi (Kyle), will be getting a buch of power ups. It's basically a video game this Sunday.

Happy now?

a little sample of jimmyism....

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:29 AM

When I was a kid I used to think everything happened because of preparations. Like if you weren't ready to get slugged in the head and then I smacked you with a wrench, are you really going to blame me? You weren't ready.

Now I'm older and I realize that sometimes things just happen and nobody gets the credit or the blame. The one thing that is just happening this year that is funny is that a guy that your team dumped is now like one of the best sacks artists ins football. Aaron Maybin is becoming an NFL sensational and you guys must be eating your hearts out. I think that is funny but it isn't really your fault.

Some things just happens. I mean some people might think that because Rex is a defensive genius that Maybin got better. Some people might think that Maybin just didn't look good in Buffalo because he had too much pressure being a #1 and he was basically trying to do everything that the other 10 guys on the field couldn't do. Some people might say the Bills defensive coaching is like sewer system. That means crappy. Another guess is that Maybin is just someone that thrives in the big city and got depressed in a small town. All of these thing are true but I think it is just happening and not because of that stuff.

Now that the season is in full swing and the Jets is on a winning streak it will be cool to see how they do after a week off and preparing the D for your offense which is doing ok. I think you will beat the Skins if Fitzsimmons isn't too preoccupied worried about the Mayhem next week. Good luck in Toronto.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

LOL are you guys this down when yopu face the Pats? I always see how you are going to POUND us in threads, but the JETS get this... word to the wise.. the JETS STINK! :P

Please seek haiku thread

It's tradition on this board:

Though some don't like it

Talk trash in haiku

Williams Cooks Dinner

Sanchez and Tebow Eat Steak:

That's tube steak sucka

I EXPECT TO WIN! And so do the Bills!

Let's get some positive mojo going here on this board. It's a new season,

we're 0-0, we have a new defense and a better D-coordinator. Wood is back under center.

Stevie's groin, Fred's foot, and Fitz's ribs have healed. Gilmore is the real deal. Kyle Williams is healthy and

a beast. He and Mario, Dareus, Anderson, and Kelsay (yes I said Kelsay) are going to wreak havoc;

our offense is just waiting to bust out...mark my words, Fitz, Fred, Stevie, Chandler, and Nelson

are all going to have big years. Yes, we still have a few holes, but every team does. Last year's

slide is just that, last year. And the preseason is just the preseason. And the last 12 years count

for nothing anymore.

Have some faith for God's sake. Just as Chan rid the team of the loser mentality,

time for the fans to lose it too.

Fitz is going to make sure that Revis has to eat his words about Stevie.

Sanchez will spend the day looking at the clouds. Tebow will be praying on the sidelines

(rather than after touchdowns) hoping not to come in the game against our D-line. Their

RBs ain't gonna do squat; their defense is very good, yet Freddie is still going to run wild

over it. The baby is coming folks...his due date is September 9th, the wagons are circling,

the stars are alining, and we'll be "talkin' proud" again and "Shouting" once more.

We're baaaaaaaaaaaack!

Let me close by saying,

"What the f%ck happened to the Bills fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh?

This could be the greatest season of our lives, but you're going to let it be the worst. Oh, we're afraid

to go with you Folz...we might get in trouble. Well just kiss my ass from now on. Not me. I'm not going

to take this. Sanchez, he's a deadman! Tebow, dead! Ryan..."

The Bills are 1 for 7 the last 8 games against the Jets, almost as bad as the Patriots.

Last time i looked the Bills were 6-10 last year and were swept... I certainly hope the Bills beat the Jets Sunday..but who knows what Chan will do.

The Bills best weapon is Fred Jackson, the Bills need to run the ball.

I know how to have fun. It's just that acting like a douche is not my idea of fun. YMMV.

And the last 12 years count for nothing anymore.

"What the f%ck happened to the Bills fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh?

This could be the greatest season of our lives, but you're going to let it be the worst. Oh, we're afraid

to go with you Folz...we might get in trouble. Well just kiss my ass from now on. Not me. I'm not going

to take this. Sanchez, he's a deadman! Tebow, dead! Ryan..."

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

But as for the last 12 years not meaning anything. You couldn't be more wrong. I get that you are just trying to get fired up for the season in your own way, but those that forget about history are doomed to repeat it.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Jimmy Fagnola

Hi My dirty italian princess, I hope sundays reminds you of your juvy and prison days for giving ur mother black eyes when she wouldnt spike ur hair and shave ur back. I console ur mama with meat on her eye, u in prison being pounded to the ground as u like it face down butt up? is that the way you like it rough? like sanchez down on the ground with a big Williams punishing him over and over. Or like a Tebow on his knees, with a Big E.Wood in his face... preying for the game to end.

Now that i showed you the future on sunday and reminded you of ur past (ur welcome) I wish to see you come out of hiding, I know internet is hard in prison, and I know ur the Bella of the prison yard... but just know how much western ny misses ur mouth and mug. get out of prison soon, jets talk isnt the same with out the #1 cheerleader for the Jets.. See u soon our 2 bills dr dirty italian princess.

With love and concern

2 bills Dr member Billsbiker

Everybody says Sanchez isn't very good, but he made four touchdown passes in his last game against the Bills. Over the past 5 years, the Bills record versus the Jets is 2-8. I would love to talk smack, but it is hard to talk tough with so many bad memories. Sorry.

"Everybody" says it because it is clearly true.

Sanchez isn't very good. That's as close to a factual statement as one can make about such a thing. His QB rating is in the low mediocre (never cracked 80) every year - two seasons he was carried by a great defense and running game - when that went away they struggled and even having his best statistical season, he was still not a (positive) difference maker.

What does that tell you about the state of our pass defense last year when we played? The Bills had the worst pass rush I've ever seen.

The 2012 Bills D-Line is an entirely different animal. 3/4 of the starters this year weren't on the active roster when the Bills played the Jets last season. There is NO comparison.

Fitz is still capable of screwing this up with turnovers. As we saw against the Steelers in PS week 3, CJ can screw it up with a fumble too.

Bottom line: The Bills are the better team, but not by enough that it's anything like a lock, particularly when we don't know how well the defense will understand their assignments in this new scheme.