Did Buffalo strike gold at pick 41 with Cordy Glenn?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but they should have used it on Russell Wilson.

Lol. In hindsight, I agree, but it would've been better to snag glenn, then Wilson instead PF graham. The take graham later in the draft. Russell Wilson will be the death of this board.

Im with you, Damond...I haven't focused in on him all that intently, but the times when I've tried to check him out on certain plays he seems to have done a very solid job. I love the idea of Hairston at RT....by mid-season our line will be pretty damn solid, IMO.

Yeah, but they should have used it on Russell Wilson.

Really? I don't think Wilson could hold up an entire season at LT. Maybe if Pears hadn't gotten hurt and Hairston was able to start at LT and let Russel Wilson slowly develop the skills/ put some weight onto that 5'10" frame. but otherwise, naah. I think we're good with Glenn, him and Asper are going to be BALLERS

I was a proponent for the Bills taking him with the #10 pick, so IMO, yes they did strike gold.

I couldn't believe the Browns took that RT out of Cal, Mitchell Schwartz before him, good for us though.

He was projected as a guard by many...plus the Browns have a LT (high draft pick)

Every time I focus on Cordy, especially on pass plays, I'm pleased. I have not seen him get beat in pass pro yet. Even when his man gets a step on him, Cordy's able to use his long arms to lock onto the guy and push him to the outside of the pocket.

I think that Gilmore, Glenn and Graham could end up being the best 1,2,3 pick combination we've drafted in an eternity.

The hilarity of calling bloggers draft experts when compared to a GM

I just saw my buddy who i grew up with. He is a huge UGA fan, i mean the kind of guy who knows work out stats, game stats and such for the whole team. Yes, we constantly tell him to get a life! Ha

I asked him before the draft if he thought Glenn could play LT in the NFL. He was not so sure. He gave me some things he liked and disliked about Glenns chances. He is a blind homer when it comes to UGA fans, and has some solid knowledge of the game. I wanted Glenn because i thought he would be a great prospect and when he was there in the second it was a no brainer.

Barring injury by the end of this year i think we will all love the Glenn pick!!

Enough with Wilson, he is not nor will he ever be on our team. Let it go guys. be happy with what you have. Keep positive energy about your team!!! Lets not wait for something bad to happen, but believe it is our time!!!!

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

I LOVED the Glenn pick when it happened, and I've seen nothing to change my mind in preseason. He has had a few penalties, but that's very forgivable for a rookie. And he's looked pretty good against a couple of the best pass-rushers in the league.

This is a joke, right?

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who said that Glenn was going to go undrafted.

Lol. In hindsight, I agree, but it would've been better to snag glenn, then Wilson instead PF graham. The take graham later in the draft. Russell Wilson will be the death of this board.

What is up with the Russell Wilson love fest? Because he's a starter in SEATTLE? C'mon, it's the Seahawks.