Seattle cuts TO

bills44

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The article said he still has his speed. To think at that age and coming off knee surgery he can still compete at an NFL level. Say what you want about his head but TO was an amazing athlete and IMO a first ballot HOF WR. His stats are ridiculous.

Quite unbeliavable that he still can't get his head straight. Dropped balls and attitude issues right to the bitter end...

Sadly, talent wise he is probably as good as anyone not named Stevie on the Bills roster. I am not saying the Bills should sign him. But our WR's are as bad as the LB's.

The article said he still has his speed. To think at that age and coming off knee surgery he can still compete at an NFL level. Say what you want about his head but TO was an amazing athlete and IMO a first ballot HOF WR. His stats are ridiculous.

Quite unbeliavable that he still can't get his head straight. Dropped balls and attitude issues right to the bitter end...

Sadly, talent wise he is probably as good as anyone not named Stevie on the Bills roster. I am not saying the Bills should sign him. But our WR's are as bad as the LB's.

Agreed. As much as he is an ass, he was a damn good football player in his prime.

:lol:

Please, he is a 1st-ballot HOF-er, can't write the history of the game without him.

You mean like "TO's history, there is nothing left in the game he's got?"

just kidding, I actually agree with you.