Seattle cuts TO

bills44

He tore his ACL in an off-season workout I thought...

He's better than any of the supposed #2 WR's on the squad now but that still doesn't make him good and worth the headache. It is just an indictment on the WR's on the team now.

i really don't see him as being better than any of our recievers. the only thing that owens has on his side right now are the fact that he has taken extremely good care of his body for his whole life, and that he may desperate. thanks, but i'll stick with the gang we have right now.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont care what you all think... Give him $325k and sign him one more to the Bills..

Do you for get who has the longest catch and receive in Bills History?? Fitz to Owens..

not to mention those two were a great fit when trent was done

One more time...

I'd be for it. If he has the speed, he's still a better option than what we have (or don't have) as a #2 WR. Giving him 325K makes the gamble worth it. Low downside, and he seemed to actually like it here/fit in well last time.

There was a large contingent of 'fans' on this board suggesting Buffalo bring him back.

Yeah, where did those guys go?

The article said he still has his speed. To think at that age and coming off knee surgery he can still compete at an NFL level.

The Seahawks just told you this isn't true.

He made one spectacular catch for seaturtles when on the run he bent his torso backwards to catch an underthrown ball. Can't really recall anyone else pulling that off. It really was big time stuff. Surprised he couldn't handle the easier stuff.

Oh well the situation is really sad. He's being cut right into the financial abyss. All that talent and this is how it ends is ashame