Seattle cuts TO

bills44

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont care what you all think... Give him $325k and sign him one more to the Bills..

Do you for get who has the longest catch and receive in Bills History?? Fitz to Owens..

not to mention those two were a great fit when trent was done

One more time...

I dont care what you all think... Give him $325k and sign him one more to the Bills..

Do you for get who has the longest catch and receive in Bills History?? Fitz to Owens..

not to mention those two were a great fit when trent was done

One more time...

I'm biased b/c I'm a TO fan, but it wouldn't upset me to see him in a Bills uni. Won't happen, but I'd dig it.

I just responded on this issue in another post.. but it deserves thought from NIX

Give T.O. $325k and sign him once more to the Bills..

Do you forget who has the longest catch and receive in Bills History?? Fitz to Owens..

not to mention those two were a great fit, great chemestry... when trent was done

One more time...

Fitz, spiller, jackson, chandler, nelson, sj13, gram, jones, owens! Madddddd Points.

I'm a TO fan, but he was done when he ruptured his ACL in Cincy.

He tore his ACL in an off-season workout I thought...

He's better than any of the supposed #2 WR's on the squad now but that still doesn't make him good and worth the headache. It is just an indictment on the WR's on the team now.

Nix actually coached TO in college and when he took over here as GM he didn't consider retaining him despite the fact Owens wanted to stay.

It ain't happening, nor should it.