All Hail Kyle Williams

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was the best player on the Bills today. But based on what a pro bowl QB can do in less than 2 mins, our vaunted DLine needs some blitz help.

Don't see it much with Dave, wish we would run some wide 9 on some plays to get our DEs upfield, watching our ends jammed up tight to the OTs is stopping them even before they get started. Having Marrio stunt inside on the goal line is foolish when the oline is so tight together being backed up to the endzone and then he gets stuffed and Ben throws a bomb and then leads a TD drive just before the half ends :doh::wallbash::thumbdown:

I wish people would quit talking about that. For the 3rd time today, OUR STARTING D LINE WAS PULLED AFTER THE LONG 3 DOWN PASS.

"Pulled" is completely different from Being gassed and beaten and needing a rest. The fact is, that the coach never should have taken timeouts and his headed into the tunnel up by 7 instead of getting greedy. The offense had multiple chances from the 50 or so yard line and couldn't score more than 7 in the half. They should have just taken the lead and called it a half. It's Gailey outsmarting himself again. Kill the clock when you have the lead and run it as much as possible. It's really not that hard to figure it out. This is going to be our season if Gailey doesn't get rid of his ego.

To the point of the post. Yes, Kyle looked like a monster. I'd expect that out of him next to Mario and Marcell.

"Pulled" is completely different from Being gassed and beaten and needing a rest. The fact is, that the coach never should have taken timeouts and his headed into the tunnel up by 7 instead of getting greedy. The offense had multiple chances from the 50 or so yard line and couldn't score more than 7 in the half. They should have just taken the lead and called it a half. It's Gailey outsmarting himself again. Kill the clock when you have the lead and run it as much as possible. It's really not that hard to figure it out. This is going to be our season if Gailey doesn't get rid of his ego.

To the point of the post. Yes, Kyle looked like a monster. I'd expect that out of him next to Mario and Marcell.

The defense was Gassed? Beaten? We are talking about the 2012/ 8/25 Bills vs Steelers right?

I am not defending Gailey or the offense. Just saying the D is world class. "Beaten " is some thing you need to prove,

The defense was Gassed? Beaten? We are talking about the 2012/ 8/25 Bills vs Steelers right?

I am not defending Gailey or the offense. Just saying the D is world class. "Beaten " is some thing you need to prove,

I'm already going on about this in another thread with you. Not really interested to get into it here but I'll put it simply. "World Class" is on paper. They were beaten. It was proved. They came out for 3 plays on a 99 yard drive and even the announcers commented on bringing in a new front four for "fresh legs". They gave up a huge 3rd down and another huge chunk of yards and then a TD. That's the "World Class" D that gave that up. I'm not saying i don't think they are good. I'm not arguing that. Your arguing the fact that they were pulled for that drive and that's just not the facts.

I'm already going on about this in another thread with you. Not really interested to get into it here but I'll put it simply. "World Class" is on paper. They were beaten. It was proved. They came out for 3 plays on a 99 yard drive and even the announcers commented on bringing in a new front four for "fresh legs". They gave up a huge 3rd down and another huge chunk of yards and then a TD. That's the "World Class" D that gave that up. I'm not saying i don't think they are good. I'm not arguing that. Your arguing the fact that they were pulled for that drive and that's just not the facts.

I have to agree. Our defense was handled on that drive. Big Ben at all day to throw and made the best of it. Our Dline got schooled and yes, beaten.

You need to rethink that one. The ABSOLUTE right thing to do is take those timeouts in that situation. You make a stop on 3rd down, they're punting from the back line of the endzone, and you have ball in Pitt territory with a minute on the clock for your offense to go to work on a short field. I don't understand your reasoning behind letting the clock run, other than to suit a 20/20 hindsight scenario.

GO BILLS!!!