bills shout song

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a copy of it with Berman at the beginning ("He could go all the way) & end (nobody circles the wagons...) followed by Marv (Where else would you rather be?)

If you send me your e-mail address, I can send you an mp3 of it.

GO BILLS!

Yes We Chan!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jefosm204

dont we think its time to retire the shout song/ its been like 100 years its been around...

No. We just need to score more touchdowns. At the stadium afeter a TD Shout is still one of the best songs and whips the crowd into a college type frenzy. I would love something different after a field goal however.

dont we think its time to retire the shout song/ its been like 100 years its been around...

You should be banned - not only for suggesting that, but for even thinking it. :thumbdown:

The "Shout" song will live in perpetuity, and I am suggesting the return of...

The Whammy Weenie

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :beer:

post-2970-0-85908900-1345729293_thumb.jpg

I have a copy of it with Berman at the beginning ("He could go all the way) & end (nobody circles the wagons...) followed by Marv (Where else would you rather be?)

GO BILLS!

Yes We Chan!!!!!!!!!

If you don’t mind, can you send me a copy of that too? I’m going to send you an email with Bills Shout song in the subject line so you know I’m not spam.

GO BILLS!

Yes We Chan!!!!!!!!!

pm'ed you... I'd like it as well