Jason Witten

Sorry to hear that, CgF. Romo probably wishes he had that pass back. He really hung Witten out to dry on that one.

GO BILLS!!!

Yep he does!! Had he conceded the sack

the pass wouldn't have even been made.

Also, this is prime example that my O line

is a MESS!!

Yep he does!! Had he conceded the sack

the pass wouldn't have even been made.

Also, this is prime example that my O line

is a MESS!!

Confirmed by Damien Woody on NFL Live. -Romo's O-line looks like garbage so far. Maybe some of those guys get swapped out for better protection.

I'm not a Cowboy fan by any means but J. Witten is a truly spectacular player. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Separate question: Why does Tony Romo get so much love as a "Top Tier" QB?

He has ONE playoff victory, and at least 2 playoff losses where he directly cost them the game. I've never watched him and said "I wish we had a guy like that on our team".

Does he just get hyped because he is the "Cowboys QB" and that status is supposed to mean something?

I dont get it...

He has ONE playoff victory, and at least 2 playoff losses where he directly cost them the game. I've never watched him and said "I wish we had a guy like that on our team".

Does he just get hyped because he is the "Cowboys QB" and that status is supposed to mean something?

I dont get it...

I hear you about the playoff success (or lack thereof), but have you looked at Romo's numbers? Top notch all the way.

I dont get it...

i view him as a 2nd tier QB. Did HE lose those playoff games? I don't get why QB's are tagged with wins and losses when it's a team sport. To tell you the truth, he is the offense. Personally I think Miles Austin is overrated and Romo made hm what he is today. When I look at a good QB, I look at the players he's surrounded with. Is Laurent Robinson and Miles Austin REALLY that good? No, I think Romo makes them look a lot better than they are. Like Drew Brees does with Meachem, Colston, Moore, and Henderson. Laurent Robinson should be praising Romo for making him a lot of money this offseason.

The guy needs major help and a better o-line. I hate the Cowboys but I like Romo and Witten. Romo makes plays when there's nothing there and thats always a sign of a good QB. Since taking over as QB in 2006, the Cowboys passing attack has always been top 10 in the league and has completed close to 65% of his passes. The dude can flat out play.

I dont get it...

Part of it is that he's the Cowboys QB. But as eball points out, he's got solid career numbers. Other "elite" QBs have struggled to find playoff wins. Rivers is 3-4 in playoff games. Look at P. Manning (the "best ever", right?)--he had 11 playoff seasons. 7 of them were one and dones--first round losses--7! He was 9-10 overall.

Can't fault Romo for that. Didn't hang him out to dry at all. Just a hard hit and unfortunate accident. And yes the Cowgirls o-line sux. They can blame Jerry for that.

Yeah, after looking at the play again, I agree. It was a good pass by Romo afterall. Witten didn't have to reach or turn the wrong way at all. He just had the bad luck of having his back turned to the D when he caught it and had no chance to avoid the hit. He was all alone out there.

GO BILLS!!!