How will you follow Bills this season, at home, at games, radio?

millbank

Season tickets. Do 4 - 6 games a year. Over 4 hour drive stay 2 nights most games.

Go to flight line pup for games when not on TV. Stay home for games on TV most times.

Like to try and get 1 away game in.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will see 15 of 16 games (regular season) at Third Base, here in Austin... every year, I have one mandatory Sunday I need to work, for the Austin City Limits music festival..at that point, I will drag myself home around 11pm, having avoided NFL football as much as possible all day, to watch the Bills/Cardinals game on NFL Rewind. I have been following this routine since I moved away from Buffalo for the 1989 season...I have only missed one regular season or playoff game in all those years...I saw that game months later on VHS...it was the Bills getting their asses kicked by the Colts, when Kelly got hurt and blamed it on Howard Ballard...the bickering Bills days! I have sat through a lot of bad football...but I can't pry myself away... recent years start with waking up early, listening to the pre-game show on-line (I hope GR55's pregame show is better than it has been, now that they carry the games) as a stumble around the house, doing my choirs....around 11:15am, head to the bar, for the noon kickoff! Love the routine...life just seems much better, to me, during football season. Luckily, my girl doesn't hate the fact that I love football (she watches the Cowboys games every week..what a dope! :lol: ), so it is cool...

I usually try to make it to one game, maybe two, per year....this year, it will be the game at Houston (close to home)... I also try to go to the game closest to the Christmas holiday when I go back...not one this year! Hate the schedule!! :thumbdown:

I have missed plenty of preseason games over the years, until the Pre-season package became available on line, I was lucky to see one preseason game a year...or should I say, unlucky enough! :P

Edited by Buftex

The last I've read, there's still no radio station in Albany proper that's carrying the Bills. A station in Glens Falls just picked them up, but the signal isn't strong enough to reach us. Our CBS affiliate usually shows the Jets, so I guess it's via the Internet.

Yes, I know....Sunday ticket. Can't make room in the budget right now.

Edited by Mark from Albany

The last I've read, there's still no radio station in Albany proper that's carrying the Bills. A station in Glens Falls just picked them up, but the signal isn't strong enough to reach us. Our CBS affiliate usually shows the Jets, so I guess it's via the Internet.

Well...if you are just looking to listen, GR55 will be playing them, streaming I am pretty sure.

Oh, I just have to wake up by 10 or 11 o'clock and turn on the Sunday Ticket. Have some coffee (usually iced coffee), some tasty omelette, maybe some wings and pizza - has to be leftover since nobody opens that early.

I've been a Bills fan since the Jack Kemp days, but been living away from Buffalo for 20 years.

I look forward to a good season, now that the defense looks pretty strong.

Live in India...Have access to NFL Game Pass in HD quality and recordable...That is awesome. For the first time, I got to watch all the 16 games last year..Awesome..Of course, I always follow the Game Day chat on TBD.

Love living in Cali and watching Bills games starting at 10am. Wifey and I moved here from Buffalo in 2002 and are pretty accustomed to the west coast schedule. It's nice that you don't have to wait too long after waking to enjoy the game and it's great that there's so much of the day left after the game is over.

Our first few years we used to watch the Bills with Mark Vader in Cupertino… home to Apple Computers. Since then we've gotten the big plasma and the Sunday Ticket which is great. We love it. Except that it's kind of anti-social at times.

Plan on going to watch a few games this year with the San Jose/South Bay Bills Backers.

When the Bills are on the West Coast we try to catch them. We've missed them only a few times, most recently last year's debacle in San Diego.

This year we'll see our Bills in San Francisco and in Phoenix on consecutive weekends in October.

Love living in Cali and watching Bills games starting at 10am. Wifey and I moved here from Buffalo in 2002 and are pretty accustomed to the west coast schedule. It's nice that you don't have to wait too long after waking to enjoy the game and it's great that there's so much of the day left after the game is over.

I think I would really love the 10 a.m. starts, particularly for the reason you mention (lots of time left in the day). As it is, my Sundays are now pretty much dictated by NFL football but last season I started taking my wife out to play nine holes of golf on Sunday mornings so we get some outdoor activity before the NFL marathon begins.

Sunday Ticket at home along with Sirius radio bills feed. Just pause the DVR for about 10 seconds and radio and TV are synched, best way to watch a bills game

call them I got it for free i added in ST Max for 100$

I'm in Denver like Metz, I may go down to the Bills Backers bar he was talking about for a game or two, but for the most part, it's Sunday Ticket at my house. 2 other Buffalo transplants come over to watch and we cook up some WNY favorite like beef on weck, wings, chicken finger subs, etc...

There is another Bills Backers bar in NW Denver, not as cheesy as Lodo's. Big Hoss BBQ on Tennyson. I do have Sunday Ticket this year, looking forward to it. Go Bills!

so interesting to read of where the many peoples view Bills games and who they view games with. Am in awe that almost every state and province in U.S.A and Canada, plus locals all over the world Bills followers reside. Living in area of Canada , where there is no Bills group that meets to view games together, my experience a solitary one, where my sense of Bills community is found in this forum and wall. Very much appreciate posters sharing their game experience, thank you... :)

Edited by millbank

Will be at the Home Opener. Traveling from Southern WV

Then the season is observed by Sirius/XM radio and NFL Red Zone package on cable.

Occassional trips to TBD chat room also.

Red Zone is great. Even my better half enjoys it.