TO visiting Seattle

He would have a good chance to be our #2 unless Easley really develops. That being said I would rather see the young guys get playing time and develop as a unit. If Seattle was smart they would sign him to the veteran minimum, cut him just before the season, and resign after week 1 so his salary is not guaranteed.

He would have a good chance to be our #2 unless Easley really develops. That being said I would rather see the young guys get playing time and develop as a unit. If Seattle was smart they would sign him to the veteran minimum, cut him just before the season, and resign after week 1 so his salary is not guaranteed.

If they were smart theyd stay away all together... veteran minimum or not, its not worth the circus especially THIS far out of his prime! Hell the Eagles let him go in his prime and THEIR prime because he was such a pain

Really? You think a potential #2 NFL WR would be unsigned at this point? I know he's T.O. and all that but maybe NFL front offices have a better handle on players than you or I?

PTR

Really? You think a potential #2 NFL WR would be unsigned at this point? I know he's T.O. and all that but maybe NFL front offices have a better handle on players than you or I?

PTR

I think the reason why teams stay away from TO has nothing to do with his play. He could beat out any #2 on this team blindfolded.

I think the reason why teams stay away from TO has nothing to do with his play. He could beat out any #2 on this team blindfolded.

There are 32 teams and not one would take a chance on someone with the talent to be a #2 WR because of behavior issues? Think of some of the miscreants that got second and third chances. Dream on about TO. Fame does not equal ability.

PTR

There are 32 teams and not one would take a chance on someone with the talent to be a #2 WR because of behavior issues? Think of some of the miscreants that got second and third chances. Dream on about TO. Fame does not equal ability.

PTR

I'm not saying that he'd come in here and make the Pro Bowl. Is he better than what we have though? I think so. I wouldn't label TO a miscreant either. His upbringing would have effed anybody and he's never been able to shake that. If TO wasn't a repeat offender with all of the rumors swirling about suicide/child support/bankruptcy, he'd be on a team right now. The ability to play the game was never his problem and that's not up for debate.

I'm not saying that he'd come in here and make the Pro Bowl. Is he better than what we have though? I think so. I wouldn't label TO a miscreant either. His upbringing would have effed anybody and he's never been able to shake that. If TO wasn't a repeat offender with all of the rumors swirling about suicide/child support/bankruptcy, he'd be on a team right now. The ability to play the game was never his problem and that's not up for debate.

Rumors?

I don't know, JC. If he still could play, I would think a team like Cincy would have kept him on the leash for another season.

It is a bit sad, though. I can't think of any of his 5 previous teams (5!!) that would want him going into the HOF with their jersey on. He did all of that himself. He's old, he's breaking down and he's a mess psychologically.

My guess is that most teams feel that he doesn't really want to play, he just wants to be back in the NFL for his ego.

Edited by Mr. WEO

Rumors?

I don't know, JC. If he still could play, I would think a team like Cincy would have kept him on the leash for another season.

It is a bit sad, though. I can't think of any of his 5 previous teams (5!!) that would want him going into the HOF with their jersey on. He did all of that himself. He's old, he's breaking down and he's a mess psychologically.

My guess is that most teams feel that he doesn't really want to play, he just wants to be back in the NFL for his ego.

I heard Shefter say that the Seahawks are very interested so I guess we'll see. Again, not saying the guy is going for 1200 and 10 tds but I do think he's better than Jones, Graham and Easly right now.

It is a bit sad, though. I can't think of any of his 5 previous teams (5!!) that would want him going into the HOF with their jersey on.

In the nfl, you dont go into the HOF with a particular team like they do in baseball. TO will have his day in Canton, and rightfully so. That speech ought to be interesting

Good for him. I like T.O.

Why? Because he tried hard to throw a hissy fit when he was a Bill because it was his last chance in the league? Sorry, I got no love for TO. He calls out teammates, including calling one gay when he has a playmate wife. He is all about himself. He half assed routes here when he didn't get the ball. He also is a deadbeat dad.

All I know is karma is undefeated. TO tried a lot of people like crap and it came back to get him. It's funny how most of the me first receivers- Moss, TO, 85, have never won a thing.