Ahh, the sweet smell of vindication...

eball

Mr. Weo thanks you for not bumping up your own thread. :rolleyes:

Actually, it worse! He retreaded his old thread. This article is based on the same old quote Chan made this spring when he immortalized Kelsay as a "good" football player. Now the OP, rather than waiting for actual evidence (real game performance) that he has been "vindicated", has served up another thck slice of paranoia and depravity.

And I have gotten a chuckle out of watching this thread implode. It is, as John Cocktoston pointed out, beyond bizarre--this crusade to "save" a backup D-lineman who isn't in danger of being cut. When it comes to chastizing other, less enlightened posters, the OP cannot control himself.

In his own words:

I think the content of my posts speaks for itself.

No one else could state it more convincingly, sir.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The backseat GMs can't see past their Xbox controllers. That's why you need an experienced talent evaluator like Buddy to make the baby.

PTR

Or a prominent publication like The Tonawanda News to back up your opinion.

Kelsay is far from great.

And I don't play video games.

Under the old regime, those backseat GM's looked pretty smart.

Sadly, the above comment is quite appropriate.

The previous regime had some of the worst drafts that one could imagine, to the point that 14 year old fans with a couple of draft magazines could have done a better job. And, they brought in free agents who were worthless and expensive. This is not to mention the coaching, which was brutally awful.

Things would have been even worse for us last season were it not for the fact that Gailey, unlike Jauron, actually knows how to coach a football game.

What we really do need, obviously, is to make the playoffs this year.

The previous regime had some of the worst drafts that one could imagine, to the point that 14 year old fans with a couple of draft magazines could have done a better job. And, they brought in free agents who were worthless and expensive. This is not to mention the coaching, which was brutally awful.

Things would have been even worse for us last season were it not for the fact that Gailey, unlike Jauron, actually knows how to coach a football game.

Yes, yes I could've.

Edited by Teen Insight

Things would have been even worse for us last season were it not for the fact that Gailey, unlike Jauron, actually knows how to coach a football game. What we really do need, obviously, is to make the playoffs this year.

I am no Jauron fan, at all, but Gailey has yet to prove anything himself: 3 wins and 6 wins shows me nothing.

I agree with most of your comment.I agree that a smart 8th grader could have done a better job with drafting/free agents than the Bills did for

over a decade pre-Nix.

But I really am unimpressed with Chans coaching ability so far. --When everything is perfect for him---his offense can look genius.

As soon as someone(then everyone) figured out that Fitzy cant throw long and the defenses pinched in---Chan did nothing to adapt.And he left Fitzy back there as a sitting duck.And we started getting blown out by very average teams.

I agree with most of your comment.I agree that a smart 8th grader could have done a better job with drafting/free agents than the Bills did for

over a decade pre-Nix.

But I really am unimpressed with Chans coaching ability so far. --When everything is perfect for him---his offense can look genius.

As soon as someone(then everyone) figured out that Fitzy cant throw long and the defenses pinched in---Chan did nothing to adapt.And he left Fitzy back there as a sitting duck.And we started getting blown out by very average teams.

This. This is really my biggest concern re: the team right now. If Gailey could not or would not adapt and make adjustments

last year, what makes anyone thing he isn't going into this season with his same approach? Teams will be prepared for what they

saw last year, and if he maintains his offense, the season on O at least could get off to a very ugly start. I hope not, as he can't

really fire the O coordinator, which is another reason I don't like this setup.

Apparently all you Kelsay haters have forgotten what a lonely guy he has been on defense. Up until last year, he was surrounded by less than stellar talent.(Give or take a player or two that our FO let slip away) Even a top tier player would have had trouble being effective in that situation.(in which case, he would have left Buffalo a long time ago.)This year, it seems there is enough talent to go around. So... let's see what he does now. If he doesn't do any better then fine, dump on him. If he excells, then maybe, just maybe we all under estimated him. I'll defer to Buddy and Chans evaluations. That's why we are not professional talent evaluaters.

:wallbash:

you have made the point exactly. He has a surrounding cast that he SHOULD complement or excel with.

It should not be about the money for us fans. We got everything on our christmas list and more.

its about putting a whole team on the field. Thats what Nix is supposed to do. if he wants Chris on the field then Chris is on the field. Good for Mr Kelsay.

That being said. he better go kick some NFL arse this year.

Guys I appreciate this thread for the uptinth time, but he is now just a rotational player providing depth on the team, and when one to two of these guys is hurt at some point of the year we don't turn into a terrible pass rush or horrible against the run. He is a smart player that plays well against the run, has not had the scheme or the other players to look solid in years past.

Can't we all admit we should have never gone 3-4, and before that, we didn't have the talent on the front four. He has flickered in the past, and could be excellent on run downs, with rotations giving Mario a break. We need our guys not to get gassed.

Think about the Giants. They rotate those guys. They looked so much better when at the end of the year they were all playing out there just banging on the Packers, 49ers, and Patriots.

Guys I appreciate this thread for the uptinth time, but he is now just a rotational player providing depth on the team, and when one to two of these guys is hurt at some point of the year we don't turn into a terrible pass rush or horrible against the run. He is a smart player that plays well against the run, has not had the scheme or the other players to look solid in years past.

Can't we all admit we should have never gone 3-4, and before that, we didn't have the talent on the front four. He has flickered in the past, and could be excellent on run downs, with rotations giving Mario a break. We need our guys not to get gassed.

Think about the Giants. They rotate those guys. They looked so much better when at the end of the year they were all playing out there just banging on the Packers, 49ers, and Patriots.

I agree,but this is probably his last ride. 33 yrs young.

It should not be about the money for us fans.

Fact is his contract is ridiculous and it in no way reflects his value.

He is a rotation player now and yes, should excel with what's around him now.

He was paid like an impactful difference maker. He is anything but that.

If I had the time and tech ability, I would make you a youtube clip of all the times Kelsay was run behind the qb, missed a tackle, or was otherwise ineffective, from just ONE GAME. Pick any game in his career, practicaly, you can make a similar clip comilation.

Playing with Kelsay is like having 10 hguys on the field, he is horrible, you are all apologists for his poor play. BNecause he is a good guy? A white guy? Who knows why, but, in the end,the guy is just not an nfl calibre player and if he were on ANY other team, his career would have been over in about 2007.

Thats the fact, jack.