How many wins this season?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont know what we are going to get but for you to honestly say 5 is the most ludicrous thing I have ever heard I have a hard time seeing us not getting to 8 wins. If we don't at least get to 9-7 it will be a disappointing season in my opinion. Seeing as we havent made the playoffs since I was a first grader I dont even know what being in the playoffs feels like let alone the superbowl. I would literally do anything to see it and I just really cant be that optimistic because I have had my heart broken so many times. Although this year I feel like we have the depth necessary to make a run and finally break our streak. As someone said its about fitz, if he stays healthy and plays well we should be alright.

As someone said its about fitz, if he stays healthy and plays well we should be alright.

Why is it all about Fitz? Granted he does play the most important position in football, but he's just one guy. I think it's more if our WRs can consistently catch the football AND the ones that aren't perfectly thrown. And if Fred stays healthy.

If Fred doesn't break his leg last year and SJ catches the ball in the 4th Q against the Jets, it could have been a different story.

Now that we have Vince, even if Fitz does get hurt we'll be OK I think.