More problems for Mitt

No, the only hypocrisy here is coming from you my man.

"I know you are, but what am I?". What a juvenile response. I'm also still waiting for an answer as to why I was wrong on granularity in the tax thread....

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I know you are, but what am I?". What a juvenile response. I'm also still waiting for an answer as to why I was wrong on granularity in the tax thread....

You're waiting for an answer? Good, keep waiting sunshine because you aren't gonna get it. Now tell us why you are such a hypocrite.

And here's the funny thing. The tax the rich crowd should actually be praising this move. When Romney begins to liquidate that IRA which he will have to in 5 years or so it will be taxes as ordinary income not capital gains. That's why I said earlier it seems like a dumb move. We actually have people liquidate highly appreciated assets in their qualified plan, even if they're under 59 1/2. Move it into a non-qualified plan, pay the 10% penalty if required and then begin to liquidate them over time and now pay cap gains versus income. He may very well be doing that, I can't imagine I'm smarter than his planners. The move is called Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA).

Maybe the tax move is called win the presidency and change the tax law.

If you are looking for answers from World Traveler AKA Magox you have to realize his specialty is defending unethical or illegal practices by the financial sector after that he's OK in defending Corporate malfeasance in general- otherwise he is pretty useless.

If you are looking for answers from World Traveler AKA Magox you have to realize his specialty is defending unethical or illegal practices by the financial sector after that he's OK in defending Corporate malfeasance in general- otherwise he is pretty useless.

Don't you have a youtube vid of Of Mitt wearing some sort of dressage outfit to jerk off to?

I'm pretty sure that, if you do the math, that gives Romney an exceptionally small share of the company, from which he's twice removed (Bain's managers, and the BLIND TRUST Romney's investments are in.)

Note the emphasis on "blind trust". Wonder what that means. Let it rattle around, lonely and desperate, in your silly little head for a while, before you completely discard the fact that Romney has no control over any of his investments, being as they are in a blind trust, and that using political influence on the managers of a private equity fund and a private company to influence business decisions is, at best, very unethical.

Oh boy here comes DC Tom to Mitt's rescue! Keep sitting on Mitts lap and licking your chops. Sad thing is you have more in common with these poor guys losing their jobs than the great entitled Mitt Romney. You know this makes precious Romney seem suspect. Just admit it.

Oh boy here comes DC Tom to Mitt's rescue! Keep sitting on Mitts lap and licking your chops. Sad thing is you have more in common with these poor guys losing their jobs than the great entitled Mitt Romney. You know this makes precious Romney seem suspect. Just admit it.

Do you know what a blind trust is?

Do you know what a blind trust is?

I don't think he knows what "trust" and "blind" mean individually so putting them together might just short circuit his brain.

A lot of these idiots come out of hiding during election season.

You're waiting for an answer? Good, keep waiting sunshine because you aren't gonna get it. Now tell us why you are such a hypocrite.

So, I take it you've got nothing, then, considering my question to you was pretty specific? Best I could tell, you seemed to be directing me back to a 290 page text (that one needs to buy to get in usable form, BTW) and asked me to do your homework for you, as that was apparently what you were relying on to make your argument yet you can't direct me to any specific part that makes your fairly concise point?

Typical--just keep changing the subject and making smart aleck remarks when you're stumped or come to the end of your logic line. The "sunshine" part is especially cute. ROFLMFAO, as the kids say.....

I don't think he knows what "trust" and "blind" mean individually so putting them together might just short circuit his brain.

A lot of these idiots come out of hiding during election season.

And they'll be here on day one of the Romney administration demanding to know, "where are the jobs?"

Oh, and the media will once again rediscover there's a homeless problem in America. You remember that? It was last an issue somewhere around the end of 2008.

And they'll be here on day one of the Romney administration demanding to know, "where are the jobs?"

Oh, and the media will once again rediscover there's a homeless problem in America. You remember that? It was last an issue somewhere around the end of 2008.

Don't forget jobless recovery.