Salt in my ear

Disturbingly, that makes me want to clean out my ears with a Q-tip.

'Cause reading all that just reminded me...it just feels so good...

If you want even more awesomeness, pour a little hydrogen peroxide in those potato holes and then scrub around with that thing.

I'm allergic to that stuff. Took one pill and thought I was going to die from puking.

Maybe I am too? Not sure, took it many years ago... Never again... Hurled... Hung tough and kept taking it... Couldn't eat, would throw up... Lost weight!

Wait... Maybe I should go back on it as a weight loss aid! ;-)

I took one this morning but left the bottle at home. Ill check it out when I leave work. Im afriad to eat tho in case I do :sick:

That is how I lost weight! Just take it for 10 days... You won't eat anything because you'll be afraid to puke your guts out... Oh, and have your significant other make something that you totally hate! Back when I took that med, my wife made a 3 week supply (newly married) of spinach lasagna... Enough to feed the 7th Army, but I wouldn't take a bite... LoL

Even if you do eat, instant bolemia insues!

So the four part diet plan:

1. Med makes you puke

2. You don't want to eat in fear of puke fest

3. Only food around is hideous, so you get no urge to eat

4. See number 1.

After sticking it for 10 days, you will look like you just came off the Bataan death march!

Man did the pounds melt away!

That is how I lost weight! Just take it for 10 days... You won't eat anything because you'll be afraid to puke your guts out... Oh, and have your significant other make something that you totally hate! Back when I took that med, my wife made a 3 week supply (newly married) of spinach lasagna... Enough to feed the 7th Army, but I wouldn't take a bite... LoL

Even if you do eat, instant bolemia insues!

So the four part diet plan:

1. Med makes you puke

2. You don't want to eat in fear of puke fest

3. Only food around is hideous, so you get no urge to eat

4. See number 1.

After sticking it for 10 days, you will look like you just came off the Bataan death march!

Man did the pounds melt away!

I only weigh 165 anyway so this diet should be useful. But seriously everything looks disgusting and I can bring myself to eat lunch. I dont think im gonna last much longer at work today

Edited by Captain Hindsight

I only weigh 165 anyway so this diet should be useful. But seriously everything looks disgusting and I can bring myself to eat lunch. I dont think im gonna last much longer at work today

You might be on erythro... It has that effect on me... In all honesty... Maybe you should get the doc to change the med... I don't think they would apporve... ;-)

It is tough... Of course I was joking... Even if I was 600 pounds, I wouldn't want to pull the trigger ever on that drug again. I wonder if it is erythro... ?? Man, that stuff is nasty! When you get home, find out what it is.

Will do. Im almost done with the only thing I had to do today. Just one paragraph is messing with me. Ill report back when I know

Just remember… it's NOT sex.

Then again, some people call it "Ear-gasm." It's akin to the way that itching poison ivy can bring relief for a couple of seconds, but then it hurts even worse because you've ruptured it.

Don't use Q-Tips in the ear. Just don't.

I was finally able to eat after taking a 3 hour nap. Had some chicken and feel ok, not great but ok. Just gonna take it easy tonight tho. I have to work tomorrow from 9 to 4 :(

Sometimes the meds do this; space them out evenly and finish the course. Your body's fighting and hopefully you've turned the corner on it. Make sure to eat good protein (eggs - egg whites are the gold standard), fruits and veg (blueberries are a great antioxidant, just don't eat too many) and plenty of hydro, cranberry juice, and ginger ale might help your stomach. Give your body good building blocks right now, and things to detox and flush out the system.

Hey, a little nausea is better than an infection ~2" from your brain.

Edited by UConn James

Then again, some people call it "Ear-gasm." It's akin to the way that itching poison ivy can bring relief for a couple of seconds, but then it hurts even worse because you've ruptured it.

Don't use Q-Tips in the ear. Just don't.

One time I knew a guy (from IA, probably explains it) that put poison ivy in his ear... Amazing the **** people dig their ears out with (like the article you linked). We we "cutting line" along the MS river for a baseline while surveying the river... This good old boy leans up against a tree, takes a twig and starts on his ear... It was a poison ivy twig, or one that was explosed to the ivy oil! Amazing! Just like when my mother mistakenly took the crazy glue for my father's ear drop and put the glue in his ear! I said ear, she caught the mistake before getting the other ear.

Anyway... They must see some crazy crap all the time in urgent care/ER! :wallbash:

Anyway... They must see some crazy crap all the time in urgent care/ER! :wallbash:

Most ER staff will consider people who come there with ear infections losers. You WILL get inferior treatment if you do this...I'm just sayin'.

Getting a little Better. I was finally able to eat something substantial today. Felt pretty sick after but Im doing good and my headache isn't nearly as bad as it was last night. Migraine like symptoms, couldn't even open my eyes :thumbdown:

Anyway thanks for all the info and kind words, much appreciated :thumbsup: