Salt in my ear

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disturbingly, that makes me want to clean out my ears with a Q-tip.

'Cause reading all that just reminded me...it just feels so good...

If you want even more awesomeness, pour a little hydrogen peroxide in those potato holes and then scrub around with that thing.

I'm allergic to that stuff. Took one pill and thought I was going to die from puking.

Maybe I am too? Not sure, took it many years ago... Never again... Hurled... Hung tough and kept taking it... Couldn't eat, would throw up... Lost weight!

Wait... Maybe I should go back on it as a weight loss aid! ;-)

I took one this morning but left the bottle at home. Ill check it out when I leave work. Im afriad to eat tho in case I do :sick:

That is how I lost weight! Just take it for 10 days... You won't eat anything because you'll be afraid to puke your guts out... Oh, and have your significant other make something that you totally hate! Back when I took that med, my wife made a 3 week supply (newly married) of spinach lasagna... Enough to feed the 7th Army, but I wouldn't take a bite... LoL

Even if you do eat, instant bolemia insues!

So the four part diet plan:

1. Med makes you puke

2. You don't want to eat in fear of puke fest

3. Only food around is hideous, so you get no urge to eat

4. See number 1.

After sticking it for 10 days, you will look like you just came off the Bataan death march!

Man did the pounds melt away!

That is how I lost weight! Just take it for 10 days... You won't eat anything because you'll be afraid to puke your guts out... Oh, and have your significant other make something that you totally hate! Back when I took that med, my wife made a 3 week supply (newly married) of spinach lasagna... Enough to feed the 7th Army, but I wouldn't take a bite... LoL

Even if you do eat, instant bolemia insues!

So the four part diet plan:

1. Med makes you puke

2. You don't want to eat in fear of puke fest

3. Only food around is hideous, so you get no urge to eat

4. See number 1.

After sticking it for 10 days, you will look like you just came off the Bataan death march!

Man did the pounds melt away!

I only weigh 165 anyway so this diet should be useful. But seriously everything looks disgusting and I can bring myself to eat lunch. I dont think im gonna last much longer at work today

Edited by Captain Hindsight

I only weigh 165 anyway so this diet should be useful. But seriously everything looks disgusting and I can bring myself to eat lunch. I dont think im gonna last much longer at work today

You might be on erythro... It has that effect on me... In all honesty... Maybe you should get the doc to change the med... I don't think they would apporve... ;-)