MDP dating advice thread...

I'm just waiting for Selmon to chime in...

Same person, Two gimmick accounts?

He's 28 and looking for a life partner. Interested?

Yikes, a 28 year old should not need dating advice on things like when to call back. I'm leaning towards gimmick, just like Salmon.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same person, Two gimmick accounts?

Yikes, a 28 year old should not need dating advice on things like when to call back. I'm leaning towards gimmick, just like Salmon.

I'm leaning towards two different people.

And you underestimate the stupidity of...everyone.

I'm leaning towards two different people.

And you underestimate the stupidity of...everyone.

this thread title did ring a little.... similar... to the "selmon movie review thread" titles

ill highlight the series that followed this format:

SelmonSmith6378 Spotlights...The Gameplan

SelmonSmith6378 Spotlights...The Smurfs

hmmmmm...

Edited by NoSaint

this thread title did ring a little.... similar... to the "selmon movie review thread" titles

ill highlight the series that followed this format:

SelmonSmith6378 Spotlights...The Gameplan

SelmonSmith6378 Spotlights...The Smurfs

hmmmmm...

Well, Mods, do the IPs match?!?

w/e, its over so i am moving on. i asked my teaching assistant out. i had a class with her a year ago or so. nice rack...

dont have her number, but i sent her a message on facebook. we are acquaintances :oops:

this is actually a good idea. because i can learn from every mistake everyone here has made and then just go on a million dates without ever going on one. then i can bang even more!

plus im working out! :D

you guys should be pulling for me! buffalo bills fans are on the line!

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER

ok, well i knew this girl back in hs... fastforward 8 years and we started talking on facebook for the past 6 months. i liked her and asked her out. she agreed. we had a date at this bar, she ordered a root beer float, and we talked for about 3 hours. i called sunday and no call back...

sent a message after the date friday and said had a good time, hit me up when you are done with research overseas... she will be gone for a couple weeks

called sunday to see if she wanted to workout, no call back so far...

so yeah, thats pretty much it.

oh yeah, she was super shy in hs, and is not a super hot chick, but i think she is pretty. kind of a nerd/hipster/vegetarian gentle person... blah blah..

so yeah, i think its time to move on. it is what it is...

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER

w/e.. i want the grad student with the big rack... maybe if i tell her capital is not productive i will get laid!

Yes, hammer her! Then let her keep it since she did all the work and you benefited from it without any of your own labor. BTW, I see in the Shoutbox that she's Persian. Don't feel bad about no return call. She's not allowed to call men. Also, it is their custom that they can only receive calls from males between 3:00am and 5:00am. Don't give up on her! Persian girls like aggressive men.

w/e.. i want the grad student with the big rack... maybe if i tell her capital is not productive i will get laid!

Just fill your kit with jboyst's favorite tools of the trade.

ruffies...check

chloroform...check

percocet...check

blackjack...check

duct tape...check

rubber chicken...check

battery & leads...check

picture of Tom...check

rubber hose...check

Lawrence Welk 8 track...check

Just fill your kit with jboyst's favorite tools of the trade.

ruffies...check

chloroform...check

percocet...check

blackjack...check

duct tape...check

rubber chicken...check

battery & leads...check

picture of Tom...check

rubber hose...check

Lawrence Welk 8 track...check

Glad to see you looked at the left overs from AJ's party...

And that chicken ain't rubber.

Glad to see you looked at the left overs from AJ's party...

And that chicken ain't rubber.

Oh, we're talking AJ...need to add:

Enema bag...check

Stupid foreign movie tape (Beta version)...check

Darth Vader costume...check

2 litre bottle of Mountain Dew...check

Cheerleader outfit (curiously in AJ's size)...check

Straight jacket (curiously too small for AJ)...check

w/e, its over so i am moving on. i asked my teaching assistant out. i had a class with her a year ago or so. nice rack...

dont have her number, but i sent her a message on facebook. we are acquaintances :oops:

this is actually a good idea. because i can learn from every mistake everyone here has made and then just go on a million dates without ever going on one. then i can bang even more!

plus im working out! :D

you guys should be pulling for me! buffalo bills fans are on the line!

Mistake 1 - always go for the nice rack first

Mistake 2 - sent her a message on fb?! Be a man and ask her for her number and call her! FB pickups are very very lame

ok, well i knew this girl back in hs... fastforward 8 years and we started talking on facebook for the past 6 months. i liked her and asked her out. she agreed. we had a date at this bar, she ordered a root beer float, and we talked for about 3 hours. i called sunday and no call back...

sent a message after the date friday and said had a good time, hit me up when you are done with research overseas... she will be gone for a couple weeks

called sunday to see if she wanted to workout, no call back so far...

so yeah, thats pretty much it.

oh yeah, she was super shy in hs, and is not a super hot chick, but i think she is pretty. kind of a nerd/hipster/vegetarian gentle person... blah blah..

so yeah, i think its time to move on. it is what it is...

I talked about the fb being lame but you messaged for 6 months?! That is too long. You put yourself in the friend zone and your going out was her 2 friends hanging out. She hasn't responded bc she knows your trying to change the dynamic.

Last bolded part - avoid these girls, unless you want to become vegetarian or get a guilt trip every time you want to order.

My dating advice is this:

never make a girl anything she's not. If she's easy let her be easy and have your fun don't think she will change for you. If she is a good girl then don't dog her out treat her like a good girl.

Let your intentions be known asap. If you want to date let her know, if you want to get some let her know. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten some from the "good girl" because nobody ever told them they just wanted to get some. This technique also helps you avoid the friend zone. (I actually had a girl say can't we just be friends and I said I've got enough friends that's not why I'm here - and it worked but it's not recommended there was a lot of booze involved in that convo)

As for how long to wait I am of the belief there is no set time frame. Tell them when you get their number when you will be calling. Something along the lines of I'll call you tomorrow (no it's not to soon but don't make plans to hang out that night) or whatever day works for you.

After the first date send a text the next morning afternoon saying you had a great time and can't wait to do it again and leave it at that.

Never leave a vm. Ever!

There are more but this is a good start.

Edited by section122

Yes, hammer her! Then let her keep it since she did all the work and you benefited from it without any of your own labor. BTW, I see in the Shoutbox that she's Persian. Don't feel bad about no return call. She's not allowed to call men. Also, it is their custom that they can only receive calls from males between 3:00am and 5:00am. Don't give up on her! Persian girls like aggressive men.

her family is super moderate. plus shes a christian... im pretty sure she would call back. lol

Think we all make process much to complicated. Do think that people will make themselves available to us if they be interested in a relationship. Nothing like taking a deep breath, taking the risk of calling and having a conversation, in the end stating that you had a nice evening and would like to to have her company again. The longer you wait the greater the task seems, and the build up of emotion can make the disappointment that much greater. :)