A little tired of reading about Demetress Bell

Bell was a developing project for us nothing more, nothing less. Well a lot less actually, the guy was made of glass. At the end of the day he is gone, I for one am happy to have the extra IR spot on our roster, and won't be spending any time missing him.

I like and root for who we have, not who we had, peters, Bell, Lynch, Pozluzny....don't have 'em, don't need 'em, couldn't win with 'em.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently he found out that Demetress was the intended spelling of his name. How one goes through life spelling your name wrong I can't relate to, but his mother was 13 when she got pregnant with him, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Is this true?

Sorry one to many beers yesterday and being kept up by fireworks, so not sure if your being sarcastic?

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Is this true?

Sorry one to many beers yesterday and being kept up by fireworks, so not sure if your being sarcastic?

I had to look it up. It's actually worse ... she was 13 when she gave birth to him, so the mailman delivered to a 12-year-old when he was 19. Whoa.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hill/080507

+1

Bell was never a stud for us. He was often injured and i agree not Peters. i wish we had a better front office a few years ago not to lose a guy like peters, and others, but moving on.

Philly can enjoy avg play from Bell for 6 games, and then they'll get another LT b/c DB will get hurt again if hx repeats itself.

I'm happy with CG, Hairston, and so on. We more depth now. Wood makes it through a year, and we can be a stout line. It will make Fitzy and Fredex look amazing.

+1

This correcting of grammar on internet post; must be a high paying position. As so many jump out of the woodwork to fulfill the obligation; it must pay by the correction.

Anyone else caught the irony of this conversation? The OP starts a thread to complain how he's tired of reading about Bell (thereby adding to the Bell reading material out there), and then he posts 5 more times in his own thread, to keep the conversation going. Stop punishing yourself! :blink:

I find it humorous that what most people are saying about Bell not being good/not being healthy a lot is exactly what Houston fans are saying about Mario Williams coming here. :huh:

maybe the houston fans are saying that stuff, but to compare their respective bodies-of-work is apples and oranges silliness...

Anyone else caught the irony of this conversation? The OP starts a thread to complain how he's tired of reading about Bell (thereby adding to the Bell reading material out there), and then he posts 5 more times in his own thread, to keep the conversation going. Stop punishing yourself! :blink:

the offseason boredom trumps just about everything...

This correcting of grammar on internet post; must be a high paying position. As so many jump out of the woodwork to fulfill the obligation; it must pay by the correction.

you have to click on the "irony" link to really get what we're doing here...but to the outside observer i can understand what it looks like...sorry for the confusion as we were "just playin"...

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/irony

Im glad Bell is gone he sucked as a bill and can't stay healthy. I remember watching games and he just stood there and let the De right past him no blocking or nothing. Plain and simple he sucks and isn't worth anything.