$4 Bills Jerseys Today only

Bills store is having a 4th of July Flash Sale. Today only. Just thought I'd let ya'll know in case anyone wants a new Lynch jersey for $4.00.

http://www.shopthebills.com/4th-of-july-flash-sale.aspx

$4.00 Jerseys & Hats.

T. Edwards, Poz & Lynch are the headliners.

Is it easy to remove the names on the back??

Now THIS is some funny stuff! Do the Bills really need the 4 dollars?

Bills store is having a 4th of July Flash Sale. Today only. Just thought I'd let ya'll know in case anyone wants a new Lynch jersey for $4.00.

http://www.shopthebi...flash-sale.aspx

$4.00 Jerseys & Hats.

I believe this place will remove old names and replace them with current names:

http://www.sorrsports.com/

Also information-wise, if anyone buys the above jerseys, there is no one currently wearing #5 on the Bills.

Number 51 is linebacker Chris White and #23 is Aaron Williams.

Now THIS is some funny stuff! Do the Bills really need the 4 dollars?

No, but they can't give them away, and it probably costs them money to keep them in stock.

I'm tempted to get one, just so I can have a jersey from a player I KNOW isn't going to get cut in the future...

$4.00 Jerseys & Hats.

this is truly what the founding fathers fought for.

Ross will change the nameplates on the back. Unfortunately these are all the old jerseys and no matter what jersey you get or what new player comes onto the team. Those new players or current players with those numbers have never and will never wear those jerseys that are for sale so cheaply.

Anofher thought quickly, are these the replicas with the cheapo sewn on numbers that are single stitch with multiple colors or are they the official looking ones with the double stitched numbers? If they are the double stitched it might be worth it to get a Lynch or Poz and try for an autographed piece at some point. That's the only reason I'd think about it. Also, I might be wrong but I thought ibsaw that youth and toddler sizes were only available.

Mind that they are Toddler, Childs, or Youth jerseys.

I knew this dude, years ago, who used to collect youth size NFL jerseys from all the NFL teams. He said he hung them on his wall, in his tv room...for some reason, it always gave me the creeps!

No, but they can't give them away, and it probably costs them money to keep them in stock.

I'm tempted to get one, just so I can have a jersey from a player I KNOW isn't going to get cut in the future...

If you show up to camp with the Edwards jersey, don't let Chan see you........unless you are prepared to be the week 1 starter.

Note that shipping is minimum $9.99, unless you pick it up yourself in person in Orchard Park. :wallbash:

Yeah, I know. We all know Ralph owns the USPS, UPS, and FedEx. That cheap bastard.

It's a fire sale morons. Yes, the old stevestojan is breaking out here for a moment to call you morons. Dirt cheap jerseys based on super limited demand. You want them to just burn them instead?

$4 for ANY jersey is a steal, even compared to the foreign knock-off sites. Either thank OP for pointing to this deal or move on.

$4.00 Jerseys & Hats.

I do need a new rag to wipe my hands after changing oil in the car lol

I knew this dude, years ago, who used to collect youth size NFL jerseys from all the NFL teams. He said he hung them on his wall, in his tv room...for some reason, it always gave me the creeps!

Whatever happened to pennants??? When I was a kid I had almost the entire NFL and my brothers collected the entire NHL from the early 70s.

Note that shipping is minimum $9.99, unless you pick it up yourself in person in Orchard Park. :wallbash:

Yeah, I know. We all know Ralph owns the USPS, UPS, and FedEx. That cheap bastard.

It's a fire sale morons. Yes, the old stevestojan is breaking out here for a moment to call you morons. Dirt cheap jerseys based on super limited demand. You want them to just burn them instead?

$4 for ANY jersey is a steal, even compared to the foreign knock-off sites. Either thank OP for pointing to this deal or move on.

I think it was a perfectly productive post to simply state for others that it's really a few more bucks than $4.

I am pretty sure the "Ralph is cheap" comment was meant to be a joke. If people want to make little jokes and stuff we will and there isn't anything you can do about it. Do you honestly think we don't know what a fire sale is? If you don't like how people are responding to the OP why don't YOU just move on, you pretentious jerk. <_<