TJ Graham's contract

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for the audience. If Graham isn't signed by the start of training camp, can he attend?

We have an audience!?!?!?!

When do we get cheerleaders?

I'm thinking if it doesn't get done by then that there might be some sort of insurance policy taken out so he can practice… if it looks like the two sides are close.

For a guy everyone thought would be drafted in the fifth round he sure is holding out a long time on this. He didn't look like a world beater against our no name receiver corp in the OTA's. Hey TJ, how about showing something before playing hardball.

For a guy everyone thought would be drafted in the fifth round he sure is holding out a long time on this. He didn't look like a world beater against our no name receiver corp in the OTA's. Hey TJ, how about showing something before playing hardball.

By everyone you mean a talking head i assume

Question for the audience. If Graham isn't signed by the start of training camp, can he attend?

I don't believe he can attend training camp without a contract, as per the CBA. In fact, I believe even the UDFA and Try out players must have a proper contract before training camp.

He's gonna be worth Ko Simpson money!

It has to be the offseason for me to put any effort into this, but just the mention of Ko Simpson made me think of the cavalcade of mediocrity that has washed through this organization from 2001 - 2010.

Ko Simpson. What happened to him? Looks like we dumped him for a 7th rounder with the Lions, from whom he's since been cut, and is now a "free agent" (a.k.a "he's out of football"). What did we get for that draft pick? Levi Brown, now with Saskatchewan.

What does this have to do with TJ Graham? Not a lot. Let's hope we do better with TJ Graham in the third round than we did with Ko Simpson in the fourth.

Reports I heard were he looked pretty good. Considering he's a rookie and everyone else has been in the league for years and knows the playbook.

Shhh .... You're not supposed to say that kind of thing around here. The self appointed football and negotiation expert committee will be in attack mode. Like on me in a previous thread.

If you don't want trouble just keep saying its all about the 3rd round and nothing to do with the sides being apart on money.