McNabb says he's likely to play this year

bills44

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Andy Reid comes with him, then yes.

Time to take some heat...

McNabb was never that great, even that good. Reid mastered the guys toolbox and maximized the efficiency of the guy. I do not know what team would reasonably want this guy because I do not see what he has to offer.

I share this view, and always have. No doubt he was a talented athlete, but that was years ago.

What McNabb thinks and what is reality are two different things

The guy thinks teams are lining up waiting for him when in fact he will be lucky to land a backup job which he prob won't take bc he thinks he is above that

Guy is a clown

The Bills want to win this year. Everything they're doing is to win now. I'm sure, in regards bacup QB's, they're entertaining two possible outcomes - Fitz gets hurt and they need a guy to play, maybe more than just a few games - or - Fitz just doesn't play good, and he is bringing down the offense. In either case they would need to have a QB on the roster who could come in and win games for them. I think that is what they are looking for in a backup QB this year - a guy who is not going to demand the starting role, but who is good enough to push Fitz and who could come in and win some games. Vince Young looked like he could be that player.

However, McNabb believes he is one of the better QB's in the league. He isn't going to accept second string easily. He could cause problems. More importantly, though, is the time it would take to get him prepared for THIS season, and, is he capable of even learning Gailey's offense? I've read that McNabb has had trouble picking up offenses lately. Couple all that with the amount he'd be asking for, and I just think there are other options much more appealing to Buffalo, if Vince Young doesn't work out.

idk despite being black i thought mcnabb was pretty darn good in his prime. if vy flames out i wouldnt mind him here over thigpen but thats about the only way

That's either the worst attempt at sarcasm I've ever seen, or truthfully, I wouldn't mind if the powers-that-be revoked your membership card.

That's either the worst attempt at sarcasm I've ever seen, or truthfully, I wouldn't mind if the powers-that-be revoked your membership card.

What's wrong with you guys? I took it as satirical humor. I'm noticing people are really racially sensitive around here. Must be a northern thing.

I don't think many of you remember the days of yore when people would say as much about race. Meathead was merely echoing old sentiment. Anyone who disagrees does not need to comment on it and draw attention just report it.

McNabb says he's likely to play this year? He needs a talk with reality. One thing I liked about Kelly at the end of his career was, he realized he wasn't effective and bowed out gracefully. McNabb has failed how many times now? The Eagles knew when to dump him just like Bellicheat when he dealt us Bledsoe.Although he was a productive for awhile post patsy. Unlike McNabb for a couple of years now he has sucked wherever he's been.

The Bills are way to smart now (I think) to even bring him in to compete for a roster spot. McNabb would only be a mid-season disaster emergency last resort signing for us. if our #1 and #2 went out,and were in a playoff hunt. VY has more upside than McNabb if he can keep his head into it.

idk despite being black i thought mcnabb was pretty darn good in his prime. if vy flames out i wouldnt mind him here over thigpen but thats about the only way

When did Rush Limbaugh join the board??? Holy crap you're a tool.