New Era sideline caps

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad. Similar to most every other Bills cap. I am such a fan of the AFL red buffalo logo, that this logo has always been ho-hum for me. The flat bill/brim is for some, but not for me. Always reminds me of Michael Landon's sidekick on Highway to Heaven and his Oakland A's cap. How did that guy lead a trend?

Same. And when did it become cool to leave the friggin sticker on the hat??

When pants and shirts that look worn began selling in the stores and when showing off our boxers became a fashion statement.

I agree with others ... the bill needs to be bent, the sticker taken off and the end result is that this hat has nothing new going for it!

Guess I'll be happy wearing the ones I already own this season!

Does ANYONE know how to make a decent hat anymore? Plain white with just the logo on the front. The fitted franchise hat had just what I described but that was about 10 years ago. I have been looking ever since I bought that to get another but it is all crap out there right now.

Ugh. Maybe it's because I'm older, but I hate those flat brim hats.

I hate them as well. Liked the former ones a lot better.

Not bad. Similar to most every other Bills cap. I am such a fan of the AFL red buffalo logo, that this logo has always been ho-hum for me. The flat bill/brim is for some, but not for me. Always reminds me of Michael Landon's sidekick on Highway to Heaven and his Oakland A's cap. How did that guy lead a trend?

The old logo is so much better. And I wasn't even around then!

Same. And when did it become cool to leave the friggin sticker on the hat??

Yeah, was taking the subway home from a Bruins game. Told a kid that he forgot to take the sticker off his cap. He looked at me like I was a freak and my daughter kicked me.

Ugh, flat brim--so trendy right now, but I'd feel like a stooge trying to pull it off, even though it wouldn't be entirely age inappropriate. Those of you north of 40, you have no business wearing a flat brim.

And I will NEVER understand the infatuation with the STANDING Buffalo. Passive, grazing bovine? No thanks. I'm all for nostalgia and throw backs, but the preference for a stationary logo baffles me.

Ugh, flat brim--so trendy right now, but I'd feel like a stooge trying to pull it off, even though it wouldn't be entirely age inappropriate. Those of you north of 40, you have no business wearing a flat brim.

And I will NEVER understand the infatuation with the STANDING Buffalo. Passive, grazing bovine? No thanks. I'm all for nostalgia and throw backs, but the preference for a stationary logo baffles me.

I'm confused by all the flat-brim hate. So you can no longer bend the brims? I haven't bought a hat in a decade, but it seems to me like all team brims are flat initially, no?