Ivan Reitman to Direct Comedy About the Buffalo Bills

At a Hollywood production meeting several months ago:

Guy 1: Hey, Moneyball was a hit. Let's do the same thing with another sport. How about football?

Guy 2: Are there any NFL GMs with a feel-good, riches to rags to riches true story like Billy Bean?

Guy 1: I don't think so.

Guy 2: Are we going to get one of the 3 biggest movie starts on the planet to play the lead?

Guy 1: I don't think so.

Guy 2: I'm sold. Let's do it!

Is this going to be a 2 hour long ripping of the franchise on the big screen? If so, maybe Russ Brandon should step in and do something about that? We may be "lovable losers" but we also have some integrity that shouldn't be jeopardized.

Is this going to be a 2 hour long ripping of the franchise on the big screen? If so, maybe Russ Brandon should step in and do something about that? We may be "lovable losers" but we also have some integrity that shouldn't be jeopardized.

thin skinned much?

I would think that using the name " Buffalo Bills", they're going to have to pay The Bills for using their name.