Bills on NFL Net. tonight 7:00

1339734436[/url]' post='2486777']

Thanks for the link. I watched it. It's an interview with SJ. He's pumped. He's planning his TD dances for next year already! Oh Joy. Let the flags continue ...

If he's going to be that stupid again, I hope he has 16 dances to match a seasons' worth of benchings...

If he's going to be that stupid again, I hope he has 16 dances to match a seasons' worth of benchings...

My understanding of Stevie's plan for this year involves a short "dance" a la Victor Cruz that will not incur a penalty. If he does anything else, then he is a complete moron.

Hey I would gladly give up 15 yards for 7 points.

I'd take that deal all day long

It all makes sense now -- THIS is why the Bills drafted the super-leg kicker. He's Stevie TD celebration protection! ;)

When did we draft a kicker?

Edit: I forgot already about Potter. All I hear about is the SUPER punter we signed that is gonna take #8's job.

Another person I keep forgetting about is our secret weapon this year , Dorin Dickerson. The Hback position is very trendy. Look at Hernandez in Boston or Casey in Houston. Excited that he is going under the radar.

Edited by r00tabaga

Ugh, I love Stevie to death since we drafted him out of UK, but come on man! NO MORE TD DANCES! Didn't you go through enough last year to just hand the ball to the official like a pro? And to those who think 15 yards is no big deal, it's come back to bite us before. It's just not worth it. I would have put a clause in that new contract for no TD dances. Let him go back to the bench and dance in front of the stands.

:thumbdown:

It all makes sense now -- THIS is why the Bills drafted the super-leg kicker. He's Stevie TD celebration protection! ;)

:thumbsup:

Pretty weak segment. The female host talked to Stevie for 3 minutes about how big Mario is and his own TD dance steps, a Fantasy update wher Fits is 23rd and because CJ & Freeddy will split the load, they are in the same neighborhood as Fitz (for RB's). No analyst comments, none. If I recall other 32 in 32 spots, they always seem to have the analysts discuss the teams' outlook. Not sure why they skipped it for our boys. Pretty disappointing.

Pretty weak segment. The female host talked to Stevie for 3 minutes about how big Mario is and his own TD dance steps, a Fantasy update wher Fits is 23rd and because CJ & Freeddy will split the load, they are in the same neighborhood as Fitz (for RB's). No analyst comments, none. If I recall other 32 in 32 spots, they always seem to have the analysts discuss the teams' outlook. Not sure why they skipped it for our boys. Pretty disappointing.

My thoughts exactly..! I was extremely disappointed..