Bills on NFL Net. tonight 7:00

NFL Network is doing something called 32 in 32, tonight is the Bills at 7:00 EST. I haven't watched any of the other teams so I don't know if its any good, but thought I would pass it along..

Went on DirecTV's web guide as i was going to set it to record, but they have NFL Total Access listed.

Yes it is a segment in NFL Total access, Sorry I should have mentioned it.. I haven't seen it before, but If you guys are like me then anything about the Bills is a must watch..

Gotcha, I'll check it out regardless. Thanks for the heads up.

32 in 32 is a five to ten minute segment of the Total Access show. Stevie Johnson will be on to talk about the team as well. Poster "Teen Insight" is also correct that Sapp & Evans (or whomever is on that night) will discuss the team then the host of the show will go to Johnson on the Bills Cam (the NFL Network has a team cam in each NFL Facility).

For our TWC firends to see it, you can go to NFL.com after the show has aired and search "32 in 32". All the teams they have covered thus far will be listed - simply click & view.

Edited by Never NEVER Give-up

Anything involving Sapp is not worth watching, only Smerlas on weei and nesn is a more biased buffoon. And no, it's not cause they hate on the bills, it is because they are lazy and rehash the stereotypical 'Buffalo sucks' crap...makes me glad i don't have NFLN.

As someone who always has the NFL Network on in the background, I can tell you that Sapp loves Dareus and both he and Evans have said positive things about the Bills before. They just won't say they will overtake the Pats in the East.

And if RichmondRob doesn't have the NFL Network, I would venture to say he really doesn't know what he's talking about in this instance.

Let's wait until 8pm tonight before we rush Sapp & Evans with our pitch forks and torches!

Anything involving Sapp is not worth watching, only Smerlas on weei and nesn is a more biased buffoon. And no, it's not cause they hate on the bills, it is because they are lazy and rehash the stereotypical 'Buffalo sucks' crap...makes me glad i don't have NFLN.

Really?! Is my memory eluding me? I could have sworn Sapp was borderline giddy about us during our early run last year...and considering our favorite team beefed up the defensive line, I'd suspect he'll be pretty positive towards the Bills.

Really?! Is my memory eluding me? I could have sworn Sapp was borderline giddy about us during our early run last year...and considering our favorite team beefed up the defensive line, I'd suspect he'll be pretty positive towards the Bills.

I second this.

Warren is a guy that loves any team that has a prolific pass rush/great defense. He sees that the Bills have gotten a pretty good defensive line and have gotten a little more help in the secondary during the offseason.

If Warren says something bad about the Bills' defense, I would be shocked.

this is my mea culpa. I have a personal vendetta against Sapp, and hate to hear him talk about anything. He has portrayed himself as an a-hole. See the hit on clifton and the ensuing challenge he layed down to a sixty year old who dared call him out on the dirty hit. I probably should have left the Bills out of it all together. I just hate hearing national media types use the same recycled lines about the bills. Also, who dosn't love this bills d-line? And last year when he was high on us in the first few weeks, (which i seem to remember him correctly predicting we would be the team to fail to keep the mojo) our d was terrible. Any way, I made others mad today to cor calling the bellicheat thread stupid. will go back in my hole. Also, I will concede to not knowing what I am talking about in this instance, but to me there is too much of a good thing. 365 days a year of football news and 17 live Sports Centers a day are two of them. imho.

Edited by RichmondRob