Parcells Loves Freddy!!

I love the backs we have currently on this team, and hope Fred and CJ can repeat what they started last year. I'd hate to lose either one. Fred is a stand up guy, and a player that just inspires others with his determination. because of the road he has taken to get to where he is now in life and the NFL, there isn't a player more deserving of a championship in the NFL, and may not be for years to come.

Go Freddie, and let the rest of the league take notice, " You will not Catch22! "

Go Bills!

Edited by McKinleys Curse

You look at the history of the game and productive running backs come in all shapes and sizes. You have Jim Brown, and you have Barry Sanders. You have Marcus Allen, and you have John Riggins. You have Walter Payton, and you have O.J. Simpson. You have Emmitt Smith, and you have Jerome Bettis. You have Gale Sayers, and you have Curtis Martin.

And you have Thurman Thomas. Who gained 135 yards rushing and 190 yards total on your ass in the Superbowl.

And you have Thurman Thomas. Who gained 135 yards rushing and 190 yards total on your ass in the Superbowl.

I have a friend who is a die-hard Pats* fan. He read some book that claimed that the Giants gameplan was to let Thurman run like crazy because they figured it was their only chance of staying in the game.

I have a friend who is a die-hard Pats* fan. He read some book that claimed that the Giants gameplan was to let Thurman run like crazy because they figured it was their only chance of staying in the game.

That was blatantly obvious when the genius Belichick came out in his gimmick 2-5 front. But Kelly was too egotistical and/or too stupid to run TT right from the start. There's a reason you take what the defense gives you and Kelly missed it. If he had run TT off the bat and forced the genius to adjust, both Kelly and TT would have had phenomenal games and we would have kept our anemic run defense off the field. And the genius may never have gotten his first HC gig in Cleveland. He got a lot of mileage out of that gimmick D.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Your friend is correct. The Giants gameplan was to stop the pass at all costs. They even had defensive linemen in two point stances. The Bills were badly outcoached and should have run the ball down the Giants throat until they changed their defensive scheme.

I wish Jackson the best this season. I hope he can finish strong this year. He deserves the recognition for his hard work and athleticism. I feel privileged to have such a stand up guy at a key position for the Bills. I just bought a FredEx Delivers shirt, so this makes me proud.

I wish Jackson the best this season. I hope he can finish strong this year. He deserves the recognition for his hard work and athleticism. I feel privileged to have such a stand up guy at a key position for the Bills. I just bought a FredEx Delivers shirt, so this makes me proud.

Fred needs to have another good season and finish so he can get some league recognition. Where are the FredEx T's available?

Pats* fans can read? :blink:

BA

You are correct sir.

That was blatantly obvious when the genius Belichick came out in his gimmick 2-5 front. But Kelly was too egotistical and/or too stupid to run TT right from the start. There's a reason you take what the defense gives you and Kelly missed it. If he had run TT off the bat and forced the genius to adjust, both Kelly and TT would have had phenomenal games and we would have kept our anemic run defense off the field. And the genius may never have gotten his first HC gig in Cleveland. He got a lot of mileage out of that gimmick D.

GO BILLS!!!

I remeber like two plays before the field goal attempt Thurman was a shoe string tackle of breakinging it to the endzone. I yelled give it to him again we should have won right there! Ahh now onto kicking arse this year!

go bills

I'm from Detroit and I watched Barry's first yard til last. And in my opinion he was the best that ever carried the rock. He couldve eclipsed everyone if he wanted to. he simply got his heart broke from a gal and booked to Europe. Done. BUT he had a very magical style of survival tag. He was the greatest tag player that ppl could not tag; no different from the school yard game. He never got the "booger touch" on the field as he would leap away and often times backwards. He would contort his body while running just to avoid opponents finger tips. he destroyed Charles Woodson's ACL with his "hips do lie" moves.Barry would run through the unplanted half of a defender or through the planted half right when the defender shifted back his leverage to recover. He toyed to lever rage shifts. I say all this because Freddy is not just an old-school-do-it-all back that Parcells admires. Fred is much much more and has the same magic as Barry but in a different way. Fred is a uni-cyclist balance extremely forward runner lol! a member here said like flowing water. He runs with incredible block shielding deception and then navigates through falling forward blockers.I've never seen nothing like it. he is constantly cycling forward squeezing through key holes. Now i know this seems like hokey writing and the analogies may not be spot on but how else do you describe a legend in the making? Special is special and if im failing in my description of Fred's uniqueness then I'm in good company bc Parcell's "tremendous" doesnt cut it.

I'm from Detroit and I watched Barry's first yard til last. And in my opinion he was the best that ever carried the rock. He couldve eclipsed everyone if he wanted to. he simply got his heart broke from a gal and booked to Europe. Done. BUT he had a very magical style of survival tag. He was the greatest tag player that ppl could not tag; no different from the school yard game. He never got the "booger touch" on the field as he would leap away and often times backwards. He would contort his body while running just to avoid opponents finger tips. he destroyed Charles Woodson's ACL with his "hips do lie" moves.Barry would run through the unplanted half of a defender or through the planted half right when the defender shifted back his leverage to recover. He toyed to lever rage shifts. I say all this because Freddy is not just an old-school-do-it-all back that Parcells admires. Fred is much much more and has the same magic as Barry but in a different way. Fred is a uni-cyclist balance extremely forward runner lol! a member here said like flowing water. He runs with incredible block shielding deception and then navigates through falling forward blockers.I've never seen nothing like it. he is constantly cycling forward squeezing through key holes. Now i know this seems like hokey writing and the analogies may not be spot on but how else do you describe a legend in the making? Special is special and if im failing in my description of Fred's uniqueness then I'm in good company bc Parcell's "tremendous" doesnt cut it.

Hey mrs. jackson, can freddy come out and play?

I love the backs we have currently on this team, and hope Fred and CJ can repeat what they started last year. I'd hate to lose either one. Fred is a stand up guy, and a player that just inspires others with his determination. because of the road he has taken to get to where he is now in life and the NFL, there isn't a player more deserving of a championship in the NFL, and may not be for years to come.

Go Freddie, and let the rest of the league take notice, " You will not Catch22! "

Go Bills!

I couldn't have said it better myself. He is one class act and a tremendous football player to boot. I wonder if he would be as driven and as good had he not had to overcome so many obstacles in his football career.

Good post, but I believe that was Rod Woodson you're thinking of. Barry ended his season early in the first game of the year without even touching him.