We are Down one great Bills Fan

plenzmd1

Thank you all for your kind words. I know this is internet geekdiom at its finest..but I also know you all understand my disjointed thoughts..

Let's go Bills is what he would say at this moment...just know those mofos will will win upper bowl now :worthy:

Edited by plenzmd1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, Plenzmd.

Death eventually visits each and every one of us but some leave earlier than they should.

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Your brother's passing certainly makes one hope for an afterlife… especially one in which we can still enjoy our favorite things.

Deepest condolences, Bills Brother.

Thank you all for your kind words. I know this is internet geekdiom at its finest..but I also know you all understand my disjointed thoughts..

Let's go Bills is what he would say at this moment...just know those mofos will will win upper bowl now :worthy:

I don't know man. I think we'll all join your brother one at a time and he'll ask:

"Did you get one?"

"Nope"

"Sorry man...here, have a beer."

I don't know man. I think we'll all join your brother one at a time and he'll ask:

"Did you get one?"

"Nope"

"Sorry man...here, have a beer."

His funeral was yesterday, and we had plenty o those.

friggen Hollywood sccript for his kid, who plays baseball for Grand Island. GI was in the Far West Regional last night..winner goes to final four for NY state in bignghampton this week. Coach rightfully was reluctant ro play my nephew, so he sat the bench rhe entire game. we got about 40 family there and were quite the boisterous crowd .

Anyway,They go down 3 runs in the top of the tenth, but get a couple runners on the corners with one out when they put my nephew on 3 rd just to get him the the game..speed is not exactly a Lenz trait..but place goes crazy and really cheers for him..it was awesome

Couple hits later, winning run on third and 2 outs. Tough fly ball to centerfield, but looks like dude will make catch and ame over..but center fielder trips/falls just as the ball was arriving..GI wins.

First thing out of my mouth was holy chit, Kenny just tripped that kid...guy next to me says Nah, he would not have trippedd him, looked more like a push to me :worthy:

Here is the link to the story..my nephew Matt got the game ball

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/high-schools/article889473.ece

Edited by plenzmd1

I don't know how I missed this plenz, my condolonces to you and your family on the passing of your brother. My older brother and I share a similar bond through Buffalo sports teams. And what an amazing baseball story and special moment for your nephew and entire family. I'm going to the Durham Bulls game tonight, my first order of business will be to tip a cold one in honor of your brother.

Read that story earlier today. Then going through this thread all I could think of was how bad lung cancer was... "Jeeze, my dad, JoPa, the guy from the BN story, now plenzmd1's brother... What a horrible year for lung cancer." Then to find the latter two are related?

So sorry for your loss. The pain never goes away but in time, you'll make room for it. :cry:

• 1 month later...

K so I lied, posting one last time.

Little long, but I think touching and cool about the story from WGRZ TV..course he was my brother so a bit more of a tie there I suppose :thumbsup:

http://tonawandas.wgrz.com/news/news/67715-one-big-loss-one-grand-win

still get a tear watching this

Wow, that was amazing...thanks for bumping, I didn't see this the first time.