Chip Kelly attended Bills practice

I have this strong feeling that Kelly will be a Buffalo Bill at some point. We will all love it, go crazy and get the Jim Kelly feelings again as we see his name on a jersey again. Who knows, maybe Jim will let him unretire #12. It's just my gut feeling.

I have this strong feeling that Kelly will be a Buffalo Bill at some point. We will all love it, go crazy and get the Jim Kelly feelings again as we see his name on a jersey again. Who knows, maybe Jim will let him unretire #12. It's just my gut feeling.

Chip Kelly is Oregon's HC. You're thinking of Chad Kelly.

Chip Kelly is Oregon's HC. You're thinking of Chad Kelly.

Oops. Ya. That's it. Well, now I font have to answer any Chad Kelly threads in the future. Glad you all know my thoughts on this future signing.

are you drunk? i love your avatar... but seriously, are you drunk?

Chip should have taken the Tampa Bay job when he had the chance. Oregon is going to be on probation soon and a program like that might take two decades to come back if ever. Washington has not recovered and they have a much greater history. Ohio State, USC, Alabama, and the big boys can bounce back. Oregon - no way...

The one you think will be a Bill I think he is already committed elsewhere ... but if you want to see him in a Jim Kelly jersey that's ok ... enjoy those very odd fantasies ... :w00t:

are you drunk? i love your avatar... but seriously, are you drunk?

Lol. What is my avatar again? On my iPhone avatars rarely show and I can't say mine ever does. At least on the mobile version. I couldn't tell you the last time I was viewing tbd on a desktop. Probably when I put up that avatar. Needless to say I forgot what it is.

No I'm not drunk but this story probably doesn't help others thoughts about me being drunk. I could see it mow. I get pulled over and the cop tells me my hair on my liscense is blonde but I can't remember the last time I had hair. Wow, afte all these stories I must be drunk!!

Oh. It's the Stig. I switched off of mobile version (which is annoying) to check it out. Forgot I had the Stig up there. Can you my signiture about his nipple being shaped like the Bills logo?

You may not be drunk but your spelling and word choice is way off.

Well, spelling I chalk up to being on an iPhone and having fat fingers. Mistyping is common. However I'm not the best at spelling anyway so maybe it was just way off. Word choice could be one of two things, either I was lazy, and considering it was late when I typed it, it's a possibility. Or I was just way off, which is possible. English is my first and only language but that doesn't mean I got all A's when I was in school.

Well, spelling I chalk up to being on an iPhone and having fat fingers. Mistyping is common. However I'm not the best at spelling anyway so maybe it was just way off. Word choice could be one of two things, either I was lazy, and considering it was late when I typed it, it's a possibility. Or I was just way off, which is possible. English is my first and only language but that doesn't mean I got all A's when I was in school.

Theres not an App for that?

I would have thought the geniuses over at Apple would have come up with a fix for Fat Finger Iphone syndrome

Theres not an App for that?

I would have thought the geniuses over at Apple would have come up with a fix for Fat Finger Iphone syndrome

They have, my dad has it. Its this stylist with a rubber knub at the end. I tried using it when I went on his phone, it was a pain. You can't type fast at all and its tough to control.

They have, my dad has it. Its this stylist with a rubber knub at the end. I tried using it when I went on his phone, it was a pain. You can't type fast at all and its tough to control.

Once I realized my stylist had a rubber knub, I switched to Super Cuts.

it's ok. most everyone here is fat-fingered, lazy and drunk. except maybe astrobot and promo because they're, you know, droids.