Dear God,

todd

Dear God,

I know we don't talk much these days, and I'm sorry for all the stuff I've done which might have pissed you off. Like all that premarital sex (not nearly enough, IMHO), and the times I've abused my body with alcohol and garbage plates, and all the times I've taken your name(s) in vain, and all the naughty thoughts about thousands of girls - sometimes more than one at a time, and for wishing bad things to happen to people I don't like, and the dirty tricks I've played on people, and the time I cheated on that test, and the time I lied about speeding to the judge, and all the bad stuff I think about organized religion (I'm not sure you'd be mad about that, though), and the times I've lied to girls just to see them nekkid, and anything else you can think of I did wrong.

For all of that I'm truly sorry. And all I ask is that you please, please, please, please, have the Jets or the Broncos lose this weekend. And the Bills win. Please? It's been a long time since I cared about the playoffs, and despite all of the sins I've been pretty good. Please?

Thanks, God. I appreciate it. Amen.

Dear God,

I know we don't talk much these days, and I'm sorry for all the stuff I've done which might have pissed you off. Like all that premarital sex (not nearly enough, IMHO), and the times I've abused my body with alcohol and garbage plates, and all the times I've taken your name(s) in vain, and all the naughty thoughts about thousands of girls - sometimes more than one at a time, and for wishing bad things to happen to people I don't like, and the dirty tricks I've played on people, and the time I cheated on that test, and the time I lied about speeding to the judge, and all the bad stuff I think about organized religion (I'm not sure you'd be mad about that, though), and the times I've lied to girls just to see them nekkid, and anything else you can think of I did wrong.

For all of that I'm truly sorry. And all I ask is that you please, please, please, please, have the Jets or the Broncos lose this weekend. And the Bills win. Please? It's been long, and despite all of the sins I've been pretty good. Please?

185723[/snapback]

Amen.

Ditto....please God....I know youve heard a lot from us Bills fans over the years. But its been a while since we really needed you. And I know we cursed at you a lot in '99 - the Music City thing. But we really need you now. I think we can take care of Pittsburgh, but give us a little help, if you don't mind. Where we really need you is in Denver and St. Louis. Please make Pennington and Plummer throw 3-4 interceptions and their defenses give up 40 points. We really need you.

Thanks, we won't forget you.

Bills Nation

Sorry.

My wife, RevNJoisy (and I) figured out many years ago....

God doesn't give a flying F about footballl.

It's the only explanation for years of Cowboy/Jerry Jones/ Helmet Hair's Super Bowls.

plus Homerun throwback, "Just give it to them", etc

leave God out it.

At BEST, He/She doesn't care.

At worst.....(gulp!).......

Anyway, God is VERY busy these days in Asia....sigh :ph34r:

Dear God,

In addition to the note from my Bills brethen Todd, I submit the following.

I know I have asked for this every morning and night since I was 6 or 7 but please big man, let this be the year. You have allowed us so much already--but just keep this streak going for 5 more games.

Thanks for TKO, Drew, Fletch, Lawyer, Evans, Willis, Monster Sam, Big Mike, Chris V., Terrence, Troy and all the other gifts you have given us the last 3 years....just 5 games...I believe and billieve....

Thanks for blessing me with so much....and I hate to ask for something so insignificant...but let it happen....Amen.

Joe and all the F's

Sorry.

God doesn't give a flying F about footballl.   respectfully disagree--he/she brings Payton and White to Heaven Early so he/she can field a good team.

It's the only explanation for years of Cowboy/Jerry Jones/ Helmet Hair's Super Bowls.

Its the payback for leaving in the hole in the roof of the stadium so he/she could watch the games

plus Homerun throwback, "Just give it to them", etc

He/She wants to make it sweeter when we win--just like the Red Sox fans..homerun throwback is our Bill Buckner

leave God out it.  Not in a million years, did you see the nuns praying for the Red Sox--we need the power of prayer

At BEST, He/She doesn't care. See above for evidence

At worst.....(gulp!).......

Anyway, God is VERY busy these days in Asia....sigh  :ph34r:  Yes he/she is very busy right now....and we need to help him/her by giving what your heart tells you to the relief effort

185737[/snapback]

See my answers Rich.......

Sorry.

185737[/snapback]

I don't know...

Adam, Eve, and the Apple

Noah and the Ark

Jonah and the Whale

Soddom and Gomorrah

Joseph and the Rainbow Coat

Wide Right

The Immaculate Deception

It all goes back to original sin, somehow. :ph34r:

:P:w00t::w00t:

185737[/snapback]

Well, God didn't care about baseball until this year, either.

And he was too busy with baseball until October 27th. Since then, the Bills have gone 8-1.

Maybe he does care about football . . .

and while you're at it, an extra inch wouldn't hurt, would it?

185816[/snapback]

You mean I could be 5' 9"---wow--never thought about that... :ph34r:

and the Lord says to nodnarb.... "That's why enzyte was invented--what do you think you get it for free????"

Dear God,

For all of that I'm truly sorry. And all I ask is that you please, please, please, please, have the Jets or the Broncos lose this weekend. And the Bills win. Please? It's been a long time since I cared about the playoffs, and despite all of the sins I've been pretty good. Please?

185723[/snapback]

LMAO........This is why I try not to read post at work, I laughed so hard I cried when I read this, and peope were asking me if I was all right!! I'm not sure praying to God for something like this is OK, but just in case it is.....AMEN Brother!!!

And just in case it's not.......Please God, do not hold this theard against the Bills....AMEN

God,

I know you let the Red Sox win the World Series. Why can't Buffalo win the big one too? It's not like Boston has more Catholics than Buffalo. In fact, people in Buffalo are a lot more holy than people in Boston. People in Buffalo STILL eat fish fry on fridays! And how about all those easter baskets people bless with the butter lambs in them? They don't do that in Boston. Also, last I checked, there were A LOT more pedophile preists in Boston than Buffalo.

So how about it? All of us on two Bills Drive promise to buy an ad in the Cheektowaga Times and do a "can't-miss" Novena! We know Buffalo is your favorite city and football team, after all.

PTR

Dear God,

185723[/snapback]

My Pastor says that he will not pray for the outcome of sporting events, the last time he did he was on his knees in front of the TV and the ball sailed .........

Wide right. :ph34r:

I think it's best that we stick to the cowbell and not get God involved. :P