Dear God,

todd

Dear Lord,

I know football is not a priority right now and we pray for those suffering in south east asia and the middle east. However as a humble Bills fan who has suffered countless heartbreaking close calls I am asking that you intervene in two football games this Sunday. We can handle the Steelers but you have to give Mr. Martz his brain back for that day resulting in a Rams win. Then let Peyton's and the Colts egos give them the fortitude to beat "The Snake" in Denver.

Finally I promise never mention "Wide Right" and "no Goal" ever again!

Amen

John

Glad some other Bills Fans are doing this. My thread didn't quite get it going.

Dear God,

I know we don't talk much these days, and I'm sorry for all the stuff I've done which might have pissed you off. Like all that premarital sex (not nearly enough, IMHO), and the times I've abused my body with alcohol and garbage plates, and all the times I've taken your name(s) in vain, and all the naughty thoughts about thousands of girls - sometimes more than one at a time, and for wishing bad things to happen to people I don't like, and the dirty tricks I've played on people, and the time I cheated on that test, and the time I lied about speeding to the judge, and all the bad stuff I think about organized religion (I'm not sure you'd be mad about that, though), and the times I've lied to girls just to see them nekkid, and anything else you can think of I did wrong.

For all of that I'm truly sorry. And all I ask is that you please, please, please, please, have the Jets or the Broncos lose this weekend. And the Bills win. Please? It's been a long time since I cared about the playoffs, and despite all of the sins I've been pretty good. Please?

Thanks, God. I appreciate it. Amen.

185723[/snapback]

LMAO. This might be the single greatest post EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You, despite your relentless hatred of me, have now risen to the top poster on my list!

:ph34r::P:w00t:

You mean I could be 5' 9"---wow--never thought about that... :P

and the Lord says to nodnarb....  "That's why enzyte was invented--what do you think you get it for free????"

185821[/snapback]

LMFAO. So Joe does Enzyte really add those extra inches? Or should we be asking Mrs JoeF? :ph34r:

All I can say Spidey--is that Mrs F is a very understanding woman....JoeF (referring to myself in the third person) has not been blessed in that way, but in so so many others.... :P:ph34r:

Now back on topic.......please God, please....5 more wins this season...that's all I ask...

All I can say Spidey--is that Mrs F is a very understanding woman....JoeF (referring to myself in the third person) has not been blessed in that way, but in so so many others.... :P  :ph34r:

Now back on topic.......please God, please....5 more wins this season...that's all I ask...

185934[/snapback]

Okay back on topic One at a time baby and need Peyton to kick Dnevers asses and Rams to beat the Jets

LMAO. This might be the single greatest post EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You, despite your relentless hatred of me, have now risen to the top poster on my list!

:ph34r:  :P  :w00t:

185902[/snapback]

Dear God,

I will stop hating JP-era and buy him a garbage plate, too. Please, God.

Dear God,

Most of us on this board have lived good lives. I personally served as an alterboy and went to Catholic grammar school for many years. The nuns, punched me, kicked me and name called me for 8 long years. Do you know how many ear tugs I received from Sister Bernadette???? (Plenty) I do your work as a special education teacher. I have even brainwashed some of my students (non Buffalo people) to be Bills fans. I am not asking for a million dollars or an extra inch ( like the other guy on here). I just ask for a Bills victory this Sunday and a Denver or Jets loss. I am not even asking for a world championship yet. I just want in the playoffs. The boys in the red,white and blue deserve this. Look how hard they fought against adversity. They never stopped fighting. From what I remember at Mother of Divine Grace School in Cheektowaga that counts for something. Lord we are a passionette dedicated group who is just asking for a break. We as fans and as acity have been kicked in the teeth over and over, and I just want to feel the joy of victory. Thank you Lord for listening to my prayers and the other loyalists of the Buffalo Bills. God Bless Our Bills